theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Adding extra adult to booking (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=749084)

Guest 11 Oct 13 08:59 PM

Adding extra adult to booking

Anyone know how much it might be to add an extra adult in the same room to a booking with Disney? We currently have 3 adults in one room but might be adding another - looking for a room only indication if anyone knows? Disney world website is being weird and won't quote when I'm trying to do dummies :/

EssexYankee 11 Oct 13 09:12 PM

I think that the room charge is for the room, not per person so the only additional cost would be the tickets and DDP if you've got it!

But I've never done it myself, only priced up for a varying number of people and the price of the room never changed.

D4ni3ll3-8 11 Oct 13 09:34 PM

If the room you have fits another adult I presume all they would charge would be an amendment fee as they charge per room per night not per person unless it's single occupancy...

ThumperThistle 12 Oct 13 08:49 AM

Last year we had OKW booked through Complete Orlando and AoA booked through Disney Uk for 2 adults with free dining. We had to add a 3rd adult to the booking 2 months before we went. There was no extra charge for the room or dining. The only extra we paid was for the park ticket.

Guest 12 Oct 13 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThumperThistle (Post 9052367)
Last year we had OKW booked through Complete Orlando and AoA booked through Disney Uk for 2 adults with free dining. We had to add a 3rd adult to the booking 2 months before we went. There was no extra charge for the room or dining. The only extra we paid was for the park ticket.

This is what I'm hoping will happen :) fingers crossed!

mossyflossy 12 Oct 13 12:19 PM

If you have a free dining package then the fee should be the ticket cost only for that adult, but you need to add on before free dining ends, otherwise you will need to pay for their dining too.

Guest 12 Oct 13 12:44 PM

We did that this year at OKW and the only charge was for tickets :smile:

Guest 12 Oct 13 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mossyflossy (Post 9052856)
If you have a free dining package then the fee should be the ticket cost only for that adult, but you need to add on before free dining ends, otherwise you will need to pay for their dining too.

Yep all over this thanks Ruth!

I'm booked with Virgin Holidays and they are having trouble adding onto our room booking as there is no allocation left at Contemporary for advanced bookings - I can't even do a dummy quote on Disney's website for my dates at CR!

I hope it all goes fabulously smoothly on Monday... VH's early booking flight allocation has been used up for our dates as well so will need to add the extra flight when they are all released at the end of November :)

Elise79 12 Oct 13 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TabZ (Post 9053293)
Yep all over this thanks Ruth!

I'm booked with Virgin Holidays and they are having trouble adding onto our room booking as there is no allocation left at Contemporary for advanced bookings - I can't even do a dummy quote on Disney's website for my dates at CR!

I hope it all goes fabulously smoothly on Monday... VH's early booking flight allocation has been used up for our dates as well so will need to add the extra flight when they are all released at the end of November :)

I don't think VH will be able to add an extra person without a flight to an existing package booking that includes flights.

You may have to wait until they have flights available to be able to do it.

DIBBadmin 12 Oct 13 04:18 PM

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.