theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   What are you plans for 2020? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1155386)

vampiress88 26 Dec 19 01:05 AM

What are you plans for 2020?

Plans, goals, looking forward to etc

For us
Pay off both holidays next week
100 days to cruise
139 to Disney
Try to lose at least some weight
Sorts all the snags in new house
Go to more school functions
Visit my gran more
Get better at housekeeping

Mostly a boring list.
Can’t wait for the holidays though

emck942 26 Dec 19 01:10 AM

274 days until our next Disney holiday!

danisleigh 26 Dec 19 06:51 AM

99 days until our cruise!
239 days until our California road trip
I also want to lose weight before both holidays, but that’s a given every year 🤣

skalexander 26 Dec 19 07:06 AM

I want to run a marathon. I’m entered for the Richmond marathon in September but it’s a bit of a bad joke at the moment as I’ve had to stop running due to a problem with my breathing/chest. Hoping to get that sorted ASAP and get back to it, even though got to start at square one.

We’re hoping to move house. We’ve got some work to do to get ours ready but hoping to market in the spring and would love to be in a new house by Christmas.

I’ve got 31 days leave next year. I was allowed to carry some over from this year, on the QT, as the directors recognised I’d not had time to use it, due to taking over a caseload from a retiring director. So I’d like to make best use of them by having a few holidays. Florida in February is in doubt as I can’t get insurance due to this chest issue being unidentified, but hoping to do that another time and get more trips booked once we know what’s going on.

Finally, given I’m working all across this festive period, I’ve already booked next year off :D

JLH 26 Dec 19 08:54 AM

My plans are :
Save more money each month.
Trip to Rome and Croatia booked with hopefully another somewhere too- not sure that works with plan 1 😀
To redecorate most of house .
To not be such a doormat at work - so all the extra hours I do unpaid stops and I say no when they want me to work practically every holiday !
Even if I only achieve the last one I will be happy !

SquishTheWhale 26 Dec 19 09:40 AM

Finish up jobs in our new house such as painting and putting things up- some big jobs to do like putting in a driveway but they will have to wait until we can afford them!
Around 5-6 weeks until I go on maternity
2 months ish until baby is here
And then the great unknown 😂
I'd love to lose the pregnancy weight and get back in my old clothes as I've hated not fitting anything so much.

Very jealous of the holidays you all have booked!

dubletrub 26 Dec 19 10:37 AM

The only goal I have is to sort out my depression/anxiety, stop comfort eating so I can lose all the weigh I have put on which in turn will help my osteo and rheumatoid arthritis so I can spend more quality time with my kids 😁

HiddenMickey35 26 Dec 19 10:54 AM

I want to be happy and no more bullying from friends. I put fb about bullying, hope friend see it and realise how i feel. Stop bullying/judging me

i need more lose weight and more exercise

I need to be happy that what I want for 2020

No holidays for 2020 as overspend at Miami, Cruise and West Key:omg: Planning for 2021.

Only going to Wales for 4 international bowling to watch my husband play in June.

I have both knee replacement by 2018 and 3 Jan 2019 Of course, it was painful but worthing it and I feel my life is back

mickey house 26 Dec 19 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiddenMickey35 (Post 14214205)
I want to be happy and no more bullying from friends. I put fb about bullying, hope friend see it and realise how i feel.

i need more lose weight and more exercise

I need to be happy that what i want for 2020

I wish you all the best for 2020, but sorry to say they aren't true friends if they bully you.

I need to stop eating a packet of chocolate fingers every day.

Guest 26 Dec 19 11:02 AM

My plans are:
Survive uni and get a new pet.
Also, I need to work on my mental health, although not bad, it’s not the best it could be.