theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Do You Want To Read My Trippie ? 3 Parks In One Day Nov 17 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1054487)

Mexy02 5 Nov 17 08:56 PM

Do You Want To Read My Trippie ? 3 Parks In One Day Nov 17

So it was Saturday and this was always going to be a busy but relaxed day . We had garden grill booked for breakfast at pre park opening as it was marathon day and knew Epcot and the other parks would be rammed. They didn't serve breakfast last time and I gave to say it was a great start. The characters were all funny but Pluto thought it would be funny to jump out on me and scare me silly. Oh how everyone laughed lol. Think they heard me scream in the land lol . Anyway we managed soarin , test track and frozen before 11am

Mum was back on form

Loved the frozen ride but never realised you get so wet so we came off dripping.

Next stop was Hollywood Studios. I had fastpass for here so we hopped on the boat at international gateway. Took about 30 minutes.we did TOT which everyone loves, toy story and star tours , guess who got ears in front of them again and I'd taken Mine off grrr. We watched the march of the first order , which ds loved . He's a star Wars nut.
Anyway ice cream from Hollywood scoops eaten and frozen raspberry lemonade from mins and we're on our way back to Epcot on the boat. It was 3pm and Epcot was rammed now with more people streaming in. It was really hot and full of large drinking groups , I was so glad to be getting out of there as it just wasn't for us at all. I'll post a pic of how busy it was when Ive loaded them .
Next we were off to magic kingdom as we had bog dinner at 5:25pm. Fought our way out of Epcot to the parking lot And forgot where we left the car.the marathon was still on when we got there so in our defence it was a bit manic lol. Anyway lots of car beeping we found it. Today was really hot so we decided to boat it over to MK which was lovely.

Nothing finer to see :)

Christmas is here

Be our guest trimmed up

I love bog but I have to say the food wasn't up to scratch this time . The cous cous was foul and salty. And for the price there wasn't Alot of it . We had French onion to start which was nice and cupcakes for after .

Whopping bill.

After dinner we went round the shops .im still debating about the new Mrs Potts and chip tea set but think it's a lot of money .
Next up trying to get a spot for HEA. Is this took us by surprise but made me realise although the dessert party for tomorrow was expensive . It would indeed be worth every penny. It was mental.

Looking back to the train station

Looking forward, this was at 8pm and you couldn't move.
We stayed out and I gave to say it wasnt a bad spot and the fireworks blew us away.

We escaped into the emporium as it was mad on Main Street but we were staying to watch once upon a time at 9:45 but getting trampled waiting. Totally bonkers. Once upon a time was good . We hung around again but it still took us around 45 mins to get to the TTC on the resort monorail. The express one was back to mk entrance as were the buses and the ferry.
Overall a great night but looking forward to the dessert party and taking some photos as I couldn't move my arms much.

So relaxing at discovery cove today and up to date :) phew.

app 5 Nov 17 09:21 PM

New Photo Added by Mexy02 - 5 Nov 17 8:21 PM.

mick 6 Nov 17 10:58 AM

Well done for your three park visits :spin:

Joan :wave:

Jake71 6 Nov 17 11:29 AM

WOW that is one truly packed Main Street, I feel claustrophobic just looking at it. Glad you mum is back to normal.

Mexy02 6 Nov 17 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake71 (Post 12932843)
WOW that is one truly packed Main Street, I feel claustrophobic just looking at it. Glad you mum is back to normal.

It was ridiculous and didn’t feel very safe as lots of people were getting annoyed with each other. A guy to the side of us kept telling people he had saved the spot for his family but when you have that many people around you how on earth can you save spots ? Anyway they couldn’t get near him in the end.
People say mnsshp on Halloween night will be rammed , Believe me it was paradise compared to that. I knew the Saturday would be busy but it surprised us. It filled from Tomorrowland to Frontierland. The hub and all the way back to the tree , you couldn’t walk or move at all. :wavey: