theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   SuperCalorieCarbarifficMyWeightIsGonnaBeAtrocious: May2019: Fatty's 21 day Floridian Food Wrap (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1112539)

JenD1 31 May 19 07:25 AM

Enjoy last day 😭. Safe journey.

Bootrip2 31 May 19 07:43 PM

Have a good journey back home, what a marathon eating fest! Have enjoyed reading along! Thanks for taking the time while away to do this report. X

gjdjud 31 May 19 10:56 PM

Thanks for the replies. :) Will reply properly when I get home. Unfortunately at MCO now.:( I'll have the final 5 or 6 days soon.:)

gjdjud 1 Jun 19 01:24 PM

All back safe and sound so I'll make a start soon. Unfortunatley we are at the mother in laws as the house is nowhere ready.

mrsdjh 1 Jun 19 01:29 PM

Hope the flight was OK - shame about your house - I hope its not too long before you're all back home.

JenD1 1 Jun 19 06:05 PM

Glad you’re back all safe and sound!

gjdjud 2 Jun 19 09:01 AM

KEKE'S BREAKFAST

So this was one of our favourite breakfasts from last time. We had planned on going earlier in the holiday but things changed but we had a window to pop in for breakfast before going to the outlets at the end of IDrive. The Keke's we would be visiting was the one in Dr Phillips.

It was a saturday just before 9am so thought we night have a wait but luckily we got seated straight away. A few minutes later there was a large wait.

We didn't take too long looking at the menu as we all had a good idea of what we were eating.

We started off with large glasses of orange juice.

The girls both went for the Florida pancakes. These are the ones everyone knows from the photos. It has 3 large pancakes. We managed to persuade the girls to drop that to 2 after trying to make it 1 each;) They still failed miserably as its just too much. They loved the fruit but truth be told I'm not sure how much they liked the pancakes. They said to flourery whatever that means.

I had a create your own waffle combo. I chose sausage and breakfast potatoes. I also had a side of bacon. This was good. I'm pleased I went for the waffle as the pancakes are a bit much.

Kelly went for apple cinnamon french toast which she loved.

Overall very good and I'm pleased we went out of the way to go but its more expensive than a regular breakfast location. I'm sure we will return again.:)

gjdjud 2 Jun 19 09:07 AM

HOLLYWOD STUDIOS SNACKS

So of course now we weren't on the ddp we wanted to use more snacks. :(

It was so hot we needed some refreshment before heading into to see Beauty and the Beast.

I went for a Mickey Ice Cream only because the ice cream stand opposite had a huge line.

Kelly went for a raspberry slushie.

Evie fancied some grapes.