theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Indexes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   The Moretons Amazing California Adventure Easter 2015 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=877985)

LLKJDisney 12 May 15 09:04 PM

The Moretons Amazing California Adventure Easter 2015

The Cast – quick intro

Me – Kerry – 37 year old Disney Fanatic, been an obsessive planner and researcher since we booked our West Coast Trip. I am the driver but a little nervous about driving this time.
Lee – 36 year old – Loves all theme parks, doesn’t like to sit down and rest especially on holiday. Main job is to read the maps and get us to places (doesn’t always go to plan)
Jacob – 6 year old – Moody teenager already, likes a drama and makes out he is scared of everything until he does it then loves it.
Lucas – 3 year old – Another high maintenance little boy who knows what he wants (and often gets it) His smile is his secret weapon
Granddad – Dick – 63 year old – Very young at heart still has the energy to keep up with boys. Not so keen on the Roller coasters after riding the Hulk.
Grandma – Sue –62-year-old – Loves Donald Duck and is the chief tea maker of the group. Also loves any animal based park

‘As always I write my trip reports so that I can look back at them in the future with my boys and show them things they may not remember. If anybody else gets any enjoyment or picks up any hints or tips then that is even better. I hope you enjoy the read’

Day One - Travel Day

Day Two - Getting our Bearings

Day Three - Knotts Berry Farm and Mrs Knotts Chicken Diner

Day Four - Santa Monica

Day Five - Disneyland

Day Six - California Adventure

Day Seven - Hollywood

Day Eight - Shopping

Day Nine - Universal Studios Hollywood

Day Ten - Legoland and our Move to San Diego

Day Eleven - Seaworld and Chillis

Day Twelve - USS Midway and Seaport Village

Day Thirteen - San Diego Zoo and The Olive Garden

Day Fourteen - Belmont Park and Old Town

Day Fifteen - Coronado Island & Corvette Diner with "Aims"

SuzyM 13 May 15 07:28 AM

ooh can't wait to read this - look forward to following along :)

Suzy

Gill635 16 May 15 08:58 AM

Ooh so looking forward to this one, thanks for sharing

X

ely3857 19 May 15 07:50 PM

Looking forward to the rest. It's a long way with littlies, kudos!

SarahJayne 25 Jun 15 06:04 PM

Just caught up with this!

Fab report and great hearing all about your trip. Can't wait to hear all about San Diego, it's made me so excited for our summer hol now!

LLKJDisney 18 Jul 15 07:46 PM

Apologies for not updating for a while, we have had some internet issues at home :)
If you are still with me - THANK YOU!

LLKJDisney 26 Jul 15 04:36 PM

another day added :)

feelingnuts 12 May 17 07:19 AM

Enjoyed your trip report a west coast trip is something we are considering and it's great to read a report with younger children. Thanks