theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   1 am anyone else about (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1144079)

cartoonp 2 Sep 19 01:01 AM

1 am anyone else about
 
Its one AM anyone else about this time in 4 hours we start our journey to Cardiff looks like I looking for something to do :grin::grin:


Have a good day all:spin::spin:

Bozza 2 Sep 19 01:03 AM

Sorry, I'm asleep.

Please leave a message and I'll get back to you just as soon as I can.

jdndt 2 Sep 19 01:04 AM

I'm still up - arrived home yesterday but the dreaded jet lag has me wide awake.

jasminedivas 2 Sep 19 01:07 AM

Me too, we got back from Washington yesterday and Iím wide awake. Wish it was the pre holiday excitement and not the holiday blues and jet lag ☹️. Hope you have an amazing time.

cartoonp 2 Sep 19 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasminedivas (Post 14050056)
Me too, we got back from Washington yesterday and Iím wide awake. Wish it was the pre holiday excitement and not the holiday blues and jet lag ☹️. Hope you have an amazing time.

thank you we will :)

cartoonp 2 Sep 19 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bozza (Post 14050049)
Sorry, I'm asleep.

Please leave a message and I'll get back to you just as soon as I can.

Ok when you wake up have a good day :d::d:

cartoonp 2 Sep 19 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdndt (Post 14050052)
I'm still up - arrived home yesterday but the dreaded jet lag has me wide awake.

Sorry to here :cry: hope you get over it soon

jdndt 2 Sep 19 01:18 AM

Can hear someone moving about upstairs - one of the kids must be up too! Dh was snoring when I got up and came back down.

Sad our holiday has finished - no more Florida for 5/6 years while I pay for my oldest 2 to go to University.

jasminedivas 2 Sep 19 02:10 AM

Still awake here 😂.

animal 1970 2 Sep 19 02:22 AM

i am awake but i am at work


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.