theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Just A Spoonful Of A Disneyland Paris Adventure - Day 2 Walt Disney Studios (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1021604)

MickeyFan 4 May 17 09:09 PM

Just A Spoonful Of A Disneyland Paris Adventure - Day 2 Walt Disney Studios

First as promised I will review the hotel. Sequioa lodge feels very cosy and rustic.

The room is a lot more spacious than previous reviews suggests. The only issue we have is the lack of plug sockets!

The small shop at the hotel.

Today I decided to Disney bound as Ariel. For those of you who don't know what Disney bounding is, it's where you wear modern day clothes but in the colours of the Disney Character.

We headed to Walt Disney Studios today. This is the first time for all of us as it wasn't here in 2001!

We headed to Crush's coaster first. Finding Nemo is up there with Tangled for my favourite Disney film so I was super excited for this ride!

The ride was quite different at first to what I expected it. But when we got to riding the EAC it was awesome! Easily my favourite ride here!

The fog this morning made Tower of Terror even more creepy. This ride is a favourite of mine in Disney World and didn't disappoint this time!

Next up was Rock n Roller Coaster!

I have to say that I was a little underwhelmed at this version. The preshow of Aerosmith designing a rollercoaster seemed short and a little pointless. The lack of luminous road signs was also missed.

Next up was Armageddon special effects a show about how they created the film.

This show scared the life out of me when the floor dropped from below my feet! I didn't sign up for Tower of Terror again!

We then took a walk around Toystory Land. One of my favourite themed places!

First we went on the Slinky ride which the rest of the family were reluctant to go on as they thought it was a little kiddy ride. Then we went on and they spend the whole ride laughing at me clutching on for dear life as I slid up and down the carriage.

We the went on the front row of RC racer. Which was very cool!

We had fast passes for Ratatouille ride. This was both Lauren's and Mum's favourite ride of the day. I also enjoyed it but my heart lies with Crush's coaster.

We then stopped to have a bit of lunch. Mum was much happier this time as they had plenty of ice cream left and the food was warmer.

A live band we're playing and a dad got up on the balcony during let it go and started gesturing like Elsa. Highlight of my day! Probably not for his kids though.

We then went to the show Mickey and the Magician. This was a good show and tested my very limited french.

Next up was art of animation. We got given headphones in this one that translated the show into English.

I found my next birthday present in the shop. Absolutely love this stitch!

We then had a relaxing evening by the pool. We were shocked at how cold the pool and hot tub were! Also the changing rooms and lockers were very small so we quickly headed out to Disneyland Hotel for cocktails!

Cafe Fantasia

I had the red Glowtini after having the Blue one on my 21st birthday! Found in my last trip report.

Now time to head back to the hotel for some well earned rest.

Custancia 4 May 17 10:13 PM

Ooh... seeing these pictures and hearing about your trip is making me so excited about going again soon!

app 4 May 17 10:17 PM

New Photo Added by MickeyFan - 4 May 17 10:17 PM.

Megandllsmum 5 May 17 07:30 AM

Another lovely day... I'd have loved to see Elsa dad lol, cafe fantasia looks a nice place.
Have another lovely day today and thanks for sharing your days 👍

mick 5 May 17 09:28 AM

Another great day :spin:

Joan :wave:

frazers mum 6 May 17 01:34 PM

Thankyou for sharing your day. We are staying at SL in 3 weeks. I've heard the pool is freezing and the bedrooms overly hot:pgig::pgig:

Mexy02 6 May 17 05:54 PM

Toy story land is fabulous, fab day :)

Jake71 8 May 17 01:40 PM

Another day where the park didn't look to busy so you got a lot done. Go on the Elsa dad, I love those stories.