theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   What are we spending? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1135178)

Mel49 27 Jul 19 02:06 PM

Thank you so much for sharing as you have certainly given me a few new ideas for places to go (and some fairly inexpensive) on our upcoming trip.

collybird 27 Jul 19 02:38 PM

What a great read, your budgeting tips will help so many people.

As a side note, I’ve never been inside a gas station in the US, but whenever OH comes back from paying for fuel he’ll always say, ‘You should see everything they sell!’. Now I understand what he means haha. Those Wawa sandwiches looked incredible.

RachelM 27 Jul 19 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collybird (Post 13979431)
What a great read, your budgeting tips will help so many people.

As a side note, I’ve never been inside a gas station in the US, but whenever OH comes back from paying for fuel he’ll always say, ‘You should see everything they sell!’. Now I understand what he means haha. Those Wawa sandwiches looked incredible.

They are great. Really worth going into.

OB1LukeLucas 27 Jul 19 05:40 PM

All those ice creams look delicious. What a shame Bongos was disappointing. Thanks for sharing your food with us. You have given me some new ideas, we are definitely going to try Froggers.

RachelM 27 Jul 19 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas (Post 13979767)
All those ice creams look delicious. What a shame Bongos was disappointing. Thanks for sharing your food with us. You have given me some new ideas, we are definitely going to try Froggers.

Thanks for following and commenting.
Froggers was amazing. If you go in, try not to sit near the front as service is a bit lacking there. A local told us to sit at the bar for the best service 😂 but we sat up the back and it was fine there.

Disney Planning 27 Jul 19 09:35 PM

Really enjoyed your report, it has flown by. Glad you had a great holiday and shared it with us 😊

RachelM 27 Jul 19 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Planning (Post 13980259)
Really enjoyed your report, it has flown by. Glad you had a great holiday and shared it with us 😊

It really did fly by. We were there for 25 nights but definitely did not feel like it.

OB1LukeLucas 27 Jul 19 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelM (Post 13980203)
Thanks for following and commenting.
Froggers was amazing. If you go in, try not to sit near the front as service is a bit lacking there. A local told us to sit at the bar for the best service 😂 but we sat up the back and it was fine there.

Thanks for the tip, I’ll make sure we sit in the right place!

mick 29 Jul 19 09:48 AM

Thanks for taking the time to do your food trippie :spin:I enjoyed reading along.

Joan :wave:

4holibobs 30 Jul 19 06:20 PM

Wow it did not seem like you were away for 25 days... thanks for sharing your report with us, I really enjoyed following along!