theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Reusable bags at wdw price increases (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1133645)

Mexy02 19 Jun 19 08:27 AM

Reusable bags at wdw price increases

Looks like Disney are sweeping the board this week . I was hoping to collect one of these from each park . :confused2 All bags up by $1 each.

Rumours are getting stronger for paid fp and How long before restaurant price increases? Watch this space eh. :erm:

KymmieAKiss 19 Jun 19 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexy02 (Post 13909710)
Looks like Disney are sweeping the board this week . I was hoping to collect one of these from each park . :confused2 All bags up by $1 each.

Rumours are getting stronger for paid fp and How long before restaurant price increases? Watch this space eh. :erm:

I'm really starting to worry about all these increases in price. It's getting a little silly now. It's like you cant breathe without having to pay for it at Disney.

June8th 19 Jun 19 10:46 AM

We were planning a large family group trip in 2021 but with all the negatives we will look elsewhere.
We have been to Disney many times and had some great trips but the crowd levels, cost of accommodation, parking at resort cost and even the cost of the tip ( if we get free dining) which exceeds the whole cost of a meal outside Disney has finished it for us.

YorkshireT 19 Jun 19 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KymmieAKiss (Post 13909876)
I'm really starting to worry about all these increases in price. It's getting a little silly now. It's like you cant breathe without having to pay for it at Disney.

Latest news, dome being built over Magic Kingdom, 'Pixie Dust Air' will be blown in... I mean lovingly treated to be made magical and hand wafted in... and guests can benefit from this wonderful addition for only $19.99 each per day, all members of party must take air package, for entire length of stay.

KymmieAKiss 19 Jun 19 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YorkshireT (Post 13909929)
Latest news, dome being built over Magic Kingdom, 'Pixie Dust Air' will be blown in... I mean lovingly treated to be made magical and hand wafted in... and guests can benefit from this wonderful addition for only $19.99 each per day, all members of party must take air package, for entire length of stay.

Disney will probs read this and introduce it now :pgig::pgig:

jheaton 19 Jun 19 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YorkshireT (Post 13909929)

Ha brilliant!

You're not a Stephen King fan by any chance;)

claireyfairy8 19 Jun 19 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexy02 (Post 13909710)

I did this last month! Got 2 sets from each place.

Glad I did before the price went up.

That's shocking. Makes for quite expensive reusable bags.

Bozza 19 Jun 19 12:25 PM

Is it $1 on each size?

If so, $3 for a large doesn't feel too bad to me still, but $2 for the small does!

silverfox46 19 Jun 19 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bozza (Post 13910033)
Is it $1 on each size?

If so, $3 for a large doesn't feel too bad to me still, but $2 for the small does!

Mmmm agree with the Large , think I’ll opt for that with first purchase then stuff anything else we buy in it.
Trouble is , however good the intentions are to reduce plastic, people will still pay just to have a WDW bag no matter the cost.

macadoo 19 Jun 19 01:26 PM

What are the reusable bags? Don’t think I’ve ever seen these. Do we pay for the standard plastic bags now?