theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   wearing make-up in florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1131509)

Carriedaydream 3 Jun 19 07:19 PM

wearing make-up in florida

ok no judging here please but I really don't want to have my dream holiday photos without any make up on lol - I don't exactly cake it on but any tips as what sort of make-up to wear when it's going to be really hot and humid in Florida in July ?

MariaLynda 3 Jun 19 07:24 PM

Hello! I love my makeup and always wear it.

Do you want full face or?

I love my eye makeup and use urban decay primer potion under it.. Use it all year round. Seems to stay okay in the heat.

Foundation is a bit trickier and I'd suggest using a tinted moisturiser instead if you need it. I always carry my concealor with me and eventually just use that once I've some colour! Also I use a cream blush.

Xx

TC Devon 3 Jun 19 07:24 PM

I used M&S DD tinted moisturiser with spf 30. Waterproof mascara and a little blusher and tinted lipbalm. It pretty much immediately sweated off but was good whilst it lasted! My hair was just a frizzy mess.

Pobbypaws 3 Jun 19 07:29 PM

I’ve just come back and this time I used a Factor 50 facial suncream and then just a pressed powder in top. This seemed to work well although in previous years I’ve used a tinted moisturiser but I wanted more than factor 15 this year. I then used a Boots eye shadow primer with my normal eye shadow, eyeliner and waterproof mascara. Was very impressed that it all pretty much stayed put for the day!

Tsoski 3 Jun 19 07:35 PM

My wife's a MUA and she says to make sure you have a setting spray, like "Mac fix+" and to use a baking powder under the eyes and temple's.

For foundation try Charlotte Tilbury or Huda Beauty for full coverage.

lorna_99 3 Jun 19 08:01 PM

I’m not a make up person but find if you get your eyelashes and eyebrows tinted before you go and opt for large sunglasses then your covered day and night.

Kinggie 3 Jun 19 08:16 PM

I go with tinted and lifted lashes. I’d love to know how you can keep the make up not running off your face in the heat.

Tbh I wear make up at home but don’t bother there. A bit of tan and sunglasses makes me look presentable on the pictures 😂😂

nadya 3 Jun 19 08:35 PM

I always wear full make up unless at water park!.urban decay all nighter with optical illusion primer underneath,make up never moved at all and we go in August when its 100 degrees plus some days.

AMG82 3 Jun 19 08:47 PM

Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation and concealer and Temple Spa Matte Moisturiser as a primer! Nars Climax for Eye Glam! Had a constant blush in my cheeks just from the heat! Lip balm in my pocket and job’s a gooden! Xx

Jack&LucysMumy 3 Jun 19 08:52 PM

Bare minerals powder foundation is fabulous. Wear that and bit of mascara and you'll be great.
I also wear eyeliner every day and if you want one that stays put buy the Avon Mark Gel pencils they're fantastic. :thumbs-up