theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   New BBQ Restaurant Coming to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1126572)

Stu 30 Apr 19 07:19 PM

New BBQ Restaurant Coming to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios

There’s a brand-new table service restaurant coming to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Upon entering Andy's back yard, guests are magically transformed to the size of a toy, surrounded by toys and playsets scattered throughout the area. And soon, guests will discover that a new play area has been set up and this time, it’s a rodeo! But of course, being Andy, it certainly isn't your usual rodeo…

Using three cardboard boxes cut and taped together, Andy has created a new rodeo arena using some of his favorite toys, games, and play sets. And while some pieces are definitely western-themed, what makes this rodeo special is the broad assortment of toys that have been brought together to create a fun, colorful mashup-atmosphere that only a child could create.

Once inside, you'll be surrounded by all of the rodeo festivities in action as well as western town and train station play sets. And you just might spot some of your favourite Disney Pixar characters scattered throughout the restaurant in the form of toys and game pieces including a toy version of Jessie riding on the back of a Trixie pull-toy and unique toy versions of Bo Peep and her sheep, all who appear to be performing in the rodeo together.

This immersive restaurant will surround guests with a kaleidoscope of toys, games, and playsets, providing yet another unique, fun, family-friendly dining experience that could only be had in Toy Story Land.

It looks like the restaurant will be located in the space to the right of the welcome sign as you enter Toy Story Land.

©Disney

BevS97 30 Apr 19 07:23 PM

Any idea when this will open?

Stu 30 Apr 19 07:36 PM

No details yet Bev, it was announced today at the 30th event at DHS

Kat11 1 May 19 07:29 AM

I hope it’ll be open by October. Looks good.

Kat

HappyThoughts 1 May 19 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat11 (Post 13816865)
I hope it’ll be open by October. Looks good.

Kat

It’s unlikely but I’ll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us. I really, really wanna go here! 😍

loves2plan 1 May 19 08:07 AM

I wonder if they'll make it a character meal at any point? I really think they'd be missing a trick if they didn't as it would be so popular!

Guest 1 May 19 08:50 AM

I’m really excited about this. We try and get pre RD breakfasts in each park and also an evening meal at least once in each park. I’ve been struggling with HS so this could be really good.

disneyfangirl01 1 May 19 10:53 AM

So hope this open for may 2020 it sounds like it could be a great way to spend a TS Credit at HS!

dollydaydream7 1 May 19 08:55 PM

This is right up my street, hopefully be up and running bytime we go in 2021. Be a good use of a TS credit, especially if it's in the fantastic package

miked1e 1 May 19 09:07 PM

Looks great... loved this new land and Woodys Lunch Box was the best QS we had.

Would be amazing if this place was a character meal! DS would love it.