theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Guest Services (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Park tickets won’t link to Mde app or website (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1139273)

kempydee 31 Jul 19 02:36 PM

Park tickets won’t link to Mde app or website

Hi,
I’m trying to link my will call tickets but the app says go on to website and the website doesn’t seem to show anywhere to actually put my booking number in.
The phone line currently has a 45min wait.

Any ideas - never going to book direct with Disney again!

KymmieAKiss 31 Jul 19 03:07 PM

Did you get them as a package? cos theres a separate link to that.
Also dont listen to the wait time on the phone. It never is as long as it says.

kempydee 31 Jul 19 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KymmieAKiss (Post 13987837)
Did you get them as a package? cos theres a separate link to that.
Also dont listen to the wait time on the phone. It never is as long as it says.

Thanks, no it was just the tickets. I normally book with one of the ticket companies but Disney actually came out cheaper this year! Wish I’d pay the extra now to get the real tickets.
I stayed on the phone 15mins then gave up. 😡

SMAX 31 Jul 19 04:40 PM

Took about a week before mine would link after I got the will call email saying that I could link them.

Alibayparc 5 Aug 19 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kempydee (Post 13987768)
Hi,
I’m trying to link my will call tickets but the app says go on to website and the website doesn’t seem to show anywhere to actually put my booking number in.

Hi
I had problems linking my tickets when I was inputting the information manually. By chance I used the app on my iPad and it allowed me to use the camera to scan the card and this worked perfectly. Good luck.
Alex

f1girly 22 Sep 19 07:11 PM

I've got tickets as part of my Virgin package, the hotel shows up after I put in the Virgin booking reference, but the tickets are not showing. Have emailed the today.

Nimbus 23 Sep 19 11:34 AM

Did the OP sort this out?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kempydee (Post 13987768)
Hi,

That's strange. When I go on the ticket link page (here), I see the following:

There's a box where you enter the ticket number (see the red arrow pointing to it).

The OP's problem seemed to be that they couldn't see the box to enter the ticket ID on the website - not the amount of time before they could link or anything like that. I would suggest they try a different browser first and, if that doesn't work, contact Disney.

mental4ever 23 Sep 19 12:28 PM

We had problems when using our iPhone & iPad but as soon as I used my PC they went through.
Think at the time many people were having problems linking through ‘Apple’ products.