theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   SuperCalorieCarbarifficMyWeightIsGonnaBeAtrocious: May2019: Fatty's 21 day Floridian Food Wrap (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1112539)

gjdjud 20 Apr 19 06:27 PM

Small update. Thyme at Premier Inn Gatwick North booked for the night before we leave after Twilight Check In.

dixonsontour 23 Apr 19 10:53 AM

Not long now. Hope you all have s fabulous holiday. It’s annoying when they tweek hours and mess up your plans.

Leia77 23 Apr 19 10:58 AM

That’s quite a list 😊

gjdjud 23 Apr 19 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixonsontour (Post 13799342)
Not long now. Hope you all have s fabulous holiday. It’s annoying when they tweek hours and mess up your plans.

Happens every time:cry: I’m literally counting the seconds now:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leia77 (Post 13799350)
That’s quite a list 😊

Thank you;)

GezzasGem 23 Apr 19 09:07 PM

Oh no Boma fell by the wayside! But you do have the breakfast at least which is equally as yummy!

gjdjud 24 Apr 19 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GezzasGem (Post 13800586)
Oh no Boma fell by the wayside! But you do have the breakfast at least which is equally as yummy!

A casualty unfortunately :( The kids really wanted to go to Chef Mickey’s and at this late stage dinner was all that was left. I’m pretty sure we will do the breakfast at Boma:)

gjdjud 25 Apr 19 09:39 PM

Last booking done.:)

Our final night at Universal will be a Friday where the parks close early due to Grad Bash and when we were there last time this happened Citywalk was pretty busy. I HATE having to wait ages or not having something sorted so I wanted to book something. The Universal website has links to book at some of the Citywalk restaurants but this turns out to be useless at most of them as you can't book anything past 4pm. Antojitos and Hard Rock are the exceptions. We have Antojitos booked the night before and we really want to try Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville. I used a link to contact them via the website to ask if it was possible to book and I got a reply a few hours later with a reservation for 7.30pm as requested. Result!:)

sueandco 28 Apr 19 10:10 AM

Great plans, the first time we tried shake shack in New York it was great and cheap, the second time poor and more expensive!
We love Denny’s slam breakfasts.
We will be away at the same time but going to Atlanta from LHR rather than MCO from Gatwick.

JenD1 28 Apr 19 11:02 AM

Our countdown is the longest we’ve had and I remember yours was equally long. Look at yours now! 😃

gjdjud 28 Apr 19 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sueandco (Post 13811037)
Great plans, the first time we tried shake shack in New York it was great and cheap, the second time poor and more expensive!
We love Denny’s slam breakfasts.
We will be away at the same time but going to Atlanta from LHR rather than MCO from Gatwick.

Thanks for reading. Really keen to get going now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenD1 (Post 13811141)
Our countdown is the longest we’ve had and I remember yours was equally long. Look at yours now! 😃

It will soon come! It's amazing how fast the countdown clicks away.:)