theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   HS fast pass tiers... how’s everyone finding it? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1150357)

lorna_99 21 Oct 19 10:49 PM

HS fast pass tiers... how’s everyone finding it?

So the new tier system has been going for a while now, I’m just wondering what recent guest experiences are.
Did you manage to get additional tier 1 rides on the day or not?

guinness_79 22 Oct 19 02:05 AM

We were in Studios today ... had Little Mermaid, Indy and TSM booked ... didn’t bother with LM ( however it didn’t expire so had to get it removed before I could book others) ... picked up a muppets, RNR and TOT which with some refreshing managed to move them consecutively ... we also Q’d for SDD ... posted wait time was 60 min- Touring Plans said it was 45 ... we waited 40 :-)

There was then a massive thunder storm ... so we ducked into a shop and I just tried for outdoor rides at any park- we picked up a FP for Everest which turned into an anytime which we used on safari ... then bagged a FOP... then straight after an Everest !

All in all a great day for us!

Guest 22 Oct 19 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorna_99 (Post 14138329)
So the new tier system has been going for a while now, I’m just wondering what recent guest experiences are.
Did you manage to get additional tier 1 rides on the day or not?

I don’t like the new system, it seemed pointless booking shows we had no intention of going to. However we had no trouble picking up additional tier one fast passes afterwards. This was second two weeks of September.

sha9 22 Oct 19 06:33 AM

We were also there in September and were able to get further tier 1 FP. Usually TSM but that was our choice.

Andybear 22 Oct 19 07:42 AM

I go to HS for the shows so it's fine for me.

disneypars 22 Oct 19 08:35 AM

Managed to get additional tier 1 for TOT and TSM after initial 3. Be interesting to see what Disney intentions are after ROTR opens in December.

Robblps 22 Oct 19 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guinness_79 (Post 14138390)
We were in Studios today ... had Little Mermaid, Indy and TSM booked ... didn’t bother with LM ( however it didn’t expire so had to get it removed before I could book others) !

Im planning on not bothering with 2 of mine, how to you remove it ? If I remove it, will it still class as being 1 of my 3 ?

Guest 22 Oct 19 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robblps (Post 14138631)
Im planning on not bothering with 2 of mine, how to you remove it ? If I remove it, will it still class as being 1 of my 3 ?

I am not sure what you mean by “remove”, but if you mean cancel then no it won’t be one of the three and you would have to book another.

If you don’t want to go to the tier 2 bookings you need to either let them go past the scheduled time or you need to tap in and then turn around and leave.

YorkshireT 22 Oct 19 10:25 AM

It worked better before with 2 in tier one was it I think (cannot remember but it worked better for sure as you could pick Slinky and Rock and Roll or whatever).
I am hoping it will favour those who are switched on enough to get FP on the fly so to speak.

Robblps 22 Oct 19 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudette (Post 14138644)
I am not sure what you mean by “remove”, but if you mean cancel then no it won’t be one of the three and you would have to book another.

If you don’t want to go to the tier 2 bookings you need to either let them go past the scheduled time or you need to tap in and then turn around and leave.

I have no idea either, i was quoting someone else from earlier in the thread :pgig::pgig: