theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Weddings and Honeymoons (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   Virgin Weddings... (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=520074)

Guest 13 Jun 11 09:48 AM

Virgin Weddings...

Has anybody booked there wedding woth virgin?
Just booked mine for march next year at cypress grove. And just wondering if anybody has any feedback about them?

Hope i've made the right decision with booking a virgin wedding

x

Michaela 13 Jun 11 04:30 PM

Hi, we had our wedding at the WDW Sawan hotel on 5th Nov 2010, we booked this package through virgin and cannot fault the people that we worked with, everything was brilliant and just how we imagined it. The wedding co ordinator in Florida Yvonne was very helpful, and was quick to answer any queries and questions that i had before travel.
Hope your plans are going well - i miss the planning stage :)

Lionheart 13 Jun 11 07:14 PM

Hi There,

We have just returned from Florida having organised our wedding via Virgin and at Cypress Grove. From start to finish everything was perfect, Yvonne (Virgin wedding planner in Orlando) was very helpful at our planning meeting, before the trip Virgin ensured everything was clear for us. Cypress Grove was amazing, beautiful location. Flowers and photos through Virgin also could not be faulted. My wife& daughter had the hair & make up also done in the villa which went really well. Limo picked us up from villa, driver a real gent. I really don't think you have anything to worry about, ours was perfect in every way.

Lionheart (Aberdeen):wavey:

MrsPorter2011 13 Jun 11 07:18 PM

Hi. Congratulations on booking your wedding.
I have booked mine at Cypress Grove through Virgin Weddings. I am getting married 2nd December 2011. I have only heard good reviews about it. Have been emailing the Florida wedding coordinator and she is really helpful and replies quickly to the emails. :)

me&mine 13 Jun 11 08:02 PM

Hi & Congratulations

We got married at Cypress Grove in October 2009 & booked it all through Virgin! Couldn't fault them from start to finish they were excellent!
Yvonne responded to all my annoying emails during the months before & once we arrived discussed everything in detail so nothing was left to chance.
I would def recommend. x

Guest 14 Jun 11 09:46 AM

Aw fab! Sounds great.
When do you choose your flowers and photogrtapher etc...?
When you get there or via emails ?
Cypress grove girls... did you have the lakeside gazebo decorated in flowers?
x

MrsPorter2011 14 Jun 11 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florida_bride (Post 6369140)
Aw fab! Sounds great.
When do you choose your flowers and photogrtapher etc...?
When you get there or via emails ?
Cypress grove girls... did you have the lakeside gazebo decorated in flowers?
x

Once you have booked your package and got your confirmation through, they give you Yvonne (wedding coordinator's) email. Email her and ask about the wedding extras and she will send you an extra form which you can add any additional things to your wedding package. There is only one photographer, you do not get to choose, but you can upgrade your photo packages on the wedding extras form.
Flowers you choose when you get there. Hope this helps :grin:

Guest 15 Jun 11 05:16 PM

You wont be disapointed we got married in cypress grove cottages july 8th 09 using Virgin and Yvonne, unless there all called that lol they were superb also going back this year to celebrate our anniversary, and so was the venue, just remember you need a licence to get married in florida which you can obtain from kissimmee court house think it cost us $90.00 or there abouts, you must take with you all your ID to get one, we had a limo, cake, and floweres for the bridesmaids, and Doris our minister was superb, and even performed a sand ceremony, bit cheesy but well worth it, what a dayy to remember, also would sugest you take a few umbrellas just incase, thankfully we didnt need ours. if we can be of any help just ask, otherwise have a superb day

me&mine 15 Jun 11 06:46 PM

We had the gazebo decorated with flower garlands & it was lovely (see link below) but the location is so beautiful they were not necessary!

http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z348/smsmh8/

Guest 15 Jun 11 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsPorter2011 (Post 6371238)
Once you have booked your package and got your confirmation through, they give you Yvonne (wedding coordinator's) email. Email her and ask about the wedding extras and she will send you an extra form which you can add any additional things to your wedding package. There is only one photographer, you do not get to choose, but you can upgrade your photo packages on the wedding extras form.
Flowers you choose when you get there. Hope this helps :grin:

thanks for all the info guys! Do u know the name of the photographer might google them see if I can browse some of there work. X