theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   New dates live, no offers! (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1184075)

Sarryb 24 Nov 20 08:06 PM

New dates live, no offers!

Looks like no offers this coming year.

When you use the DLP website, the prices say 'prices valid until 30th March 2022'

Which suggests no offers/changes until then. I'm looking at next November.

🥺

AliceCooper9 24 Nov 20 08:25 PM

yes. just checked Christmas prices which are unbelievable.
no deals and no free dining.
£2500 for SL for 4 nights. no thanks

jndt 24 Nov 20 09:39 PM

I was hoping to take our youngest two next October during half term but if no offers appear I think we'll try and go to Tropical World in Germany instead.

vanlou 24 Nov 20 09:43 PM

Youngest should have been there this week with her friend and his mum, for his mum’s 50th. They are looking to book same time next year - sounds like she may have to pay a bit extra :(

Enchanted 24 Nov 20 10:26 PM

We booked last week for September 2021. Was the last day of the offer for 15% off, free dining and a €100 gift card. It was still expensive!
But looking at other forums and FB groups people are desperate to go back after missing out this year and people are still booking.

Sarryb 24 Nov 20 10:29 PM

The prices for November are actually similar to what this year's were, but no hotel discount, half board, or voucher included. 🥺

lizzie145 25 Nov 20 09:44 AM

Perhaps they will appear later. DLP need to recoup some money so if people are willing to book full price they will be happy.
If only low numbers they may have to add in offers..

Sarryb 25 Nov 20 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzie145 (Post 14731366)
Perhaps they will appear later. DLP need to recoup some money so if people are willing to book full price they will be happy.
If only low numbers they may have to add in offers..

Possibly, but it actually says that these are the prices until March 2022. Xx

ChoppyGirl 25 Nov 20 10:51 AM

I am really hoping we will be able to go for our May trip. Due to the uncertainty of the Marvel Hotel opening which we booked we managed to get a free upgrade to the Disneyland Hotel. We booked back at the beginning of March with a discount and free dining along with a gift card and so got a good deal but it was even better with the upgrade to the hotel and also dining plan. It was a mistake on their website which they honoured them took down quickly but we managed to get for the 2 of us mid May: Disneyland Hotel, half board premium dining, tickets and €100 gift card for £2170. That’s for 5 nights. This should have been for the Marvel hotel and plus dining so we got a bargain.

The prices now would just make it totally out of reach so we would end up going elsewhere. It’s hard to see where Disney are coming from - yes they need to recoup costs but are people really that desperate to visit they would pay any price?

danisleigh 25 Nov 20 01:45 PM

We are meant to be going for Easter on March 24th with both of my sisters and their families. We have debated changing to October instead but wow, the prices! We have paid under £1500 for Easter, 3 adults full board 4 nights at NBC with gift card. The same break is £2250 for October half term and that’s with no food or gift card! I think we will hold tight and if it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen will cancel and change the EasyJet flights we have booked to a different destination.