theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Itineraries (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Well here it is, my final plan for our 3 weeks (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1128954)

lothaerna 16 May 19 02:26 PM

Well here it is, my final plan for our 3 weeks

Sunday 30th June
TRAVEL TO ORLANDO

Monday 1st July
MAGIC KINGDOM
Fast Passes will be: Seven Dwarves, Big Thunder and Space Mountain
We have dinner booked at Crystal Palace at 8pm

Tuesday 2nd July
EPCOT
Fast Passes will be Soarin, then I get a bit stuck, maybe fast track

Wednesday 3rd July
BLIZZARD BEACH
Considering booking one of the polar patios - does anyone know a price for this or how to book, can i book online, I am not great talking to people on the phone

Thursday 4th July
BOAT AND FIREWORKS at CLEARWATER & HOTEL
Drive to Clearwater, check in hotel, hotel pool, nice dinner, sunset cruise and fireworks in the bay.

Friday 5th July
BEACH TIME CLEARWATER

Saturday 6th July
RELAX & IAN ARRIVES

Sunday 7th July
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
Fast Passes: Tower of Terror, then again i get a bit stuck

Monday 8th July
VOLCANO BAY

Tuesday 9th July
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HARD ROCK HOTEL 1 night
I booked the hardrock as a christmas present for my family. It means we get 1 hour early entry and queue jump

Wednesday 10th July
ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE

Thursday 11th July
TYPHOON LAGOON

Friday 12th July
ANIMAL KINGDOM
Fast Passes: Everest, FOP, Navi River

Saturday 13th July
RELAX DAY

Sunday 14th July
HOLLYWOOD STUIDOS

Monday 15th July
RELAX DAY

Tuesday 16th July
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Wednesday 17th July
WATERPARK

Thursday 18th July
ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE

Friday 19th July
ELECTION DAY (We vote for favourite park and go to the winner)

Saturday 20th July
MAGIC KINGDOM

Sunday 21st
DISNEY SPRINGS FLIGHT 8PM

Monday 22nd
ARRIVE HOME

Guest 17 May 19 07:01 AM

Looks fine to me. Regarding fast passes at Epcot you would not be able to FP Soarin and Test Track. You can only have one of Soarin, Test Track or Frozen. People sometime book pre park opening Garden Grill breakfast then walk onto Soarin at rope drop, take single rider line for Test Track and FP Frozen. For the second and third FPs we usually chose from Spaceship Earth, Mission Earth or Nemo.

At Hollywood Studios I would definitely FP Slinky Dog, although unless you are onsite you might not get it, in which case I would try for Alien Saucers. RnR coaster if you are ok with fast / inverted coasters would be my other pick.

lothaerna 17 May 19 08:28 AM

Love coasters. My little girl is 11 now so we will see how she gets on. I promised her 5$ for every coaster she gets on with no fussing (which coaster is predetermined, but it’s will be used for the big ones)

Thank you for the advice. Patiently waiting on our tickets from virgin so I can start with the fast passes :)

R3D4 17 May 19 09:18 AM

Also with Animal Kingdom you'll not be able to get passes for both FOP and the Navi River, they're both Tier 1.

disneypars 17 May 19 09:22 AM

Also note at AK that FOP and Navi River are both tier 1. Probably best to pick a day that is not a EMH day and rope drop one and FP the other.

dollydaydream7 18 May 19 07:34 AM

Think you’ll have to spread your fast passes out over the days as you’ve got all tier 1 for Hollywood studios, Epcot and animal kingdom I think.

Twiggy1953 18 May 19 08:12 AM

On your first day there I personally think you may struggle with a 8pm dinner at CP. You will be awake at silly o’clock and very tired by 8pm. It might be a better idea to do a early breakfast at CP. You get to see all the characters.

bella9 18 May 19 08:58 AM

OP, you probably already know this, but for any Dibbers who don't - your Front of Line Pass will give you the benefits also on your check out day, i.e Wednesday. 😊

vampiress88 18 May 19 09:26 AM

Are you booking your fast passes at 30day? If so there are certain ones that will be near on impossible.
Fop. Seven dwarfs. Tower or terror. Slinky dog etc
I’m booking mine now and cannot get these ones at all

lothaerna 18 May 19 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twiggy1953 (Post 13850343)
On your first day there I personally think you may struggle with a 8pm dinner at CP. You will be awake at silly o’clock and very tired by 8pm. It might be a better idea to do a early breakfast at CP. You get to see all the characters.

On our first day the last time we were in magic kingdom til they were telling to get out. I don’t do jet lag. So my family doesn’t do it either. Hehe. :-)