theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   The Duchess does DLP - Day 2 Cocktails and Dreams (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1008251)

Beaker7929 26 Feb 17 11:15 AM

Ok so I totally cried again when I read the bit about us meeting you outside the lift when we all cried!

It's so lovely to hear what you got up to, can't wait to read more (even if it does involve me and ToT :pgig:)

jocat 26 Feb 17 11:28 AM

Glad today was a bit easier for you Mel and that you got to spend some time with friends.

Can I just ask what's in a glowtini? I'm a bit ashamed to say that I have no idea, but they look lovely!

Jedi Princess 26 Feb 17 12:40 PM

Lovely day, glad you got your statue. The Christmas decorations are really nice.

Thanks for posting:wavey:

Tubbsy 26 Feb 17 04:48 PM

Loving your report and your pictures are beautiful.

I can't stand onesies,! That is hilarious!

I do love that Mickey statue

Melanie R 26 Feb 17 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornetgirl (Post 12317259)
Lovely update, thank you. Can't wait to hear what you all get up to next.

Thank you - Tower of Terror looms in the future days ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by walt4it (Post 12317613)
Mel - what a lovely day, Building new dreams and what a great Dibbcast boozy do :drinkbeer:drinkbeer

Sorry it should be more refined than that :cocktail::cocktail::cocktail:

Three Glowtini Girls united in the spirit of The Dibbcast:grin:

Look forward to Tower of Terror tomorrow:thumbs-up

Thank you - and yes we are very refined ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesbits (Post 12317750)
I would have bought the onesie after a threat like that ;)

You're doing great Mel x

I must admit I would have been tempted too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreakingStool (Post 12317813)
Lovely report of your day Mel. We visited DLP 2 years ago this week, we have our big Florida trip in 12 weeks but my mind is already straying to DLP 2018, we loved it in Feb despite the hit and miss weather, the castle just looked so stunning against the freezing blue sky :) would be nice to visit again after all the improvement works.

The whole place looks amazing after the work - seriously planning a trip later this year for the 25th celebrations:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by candycat75 (Post 12317974)
Great day!

Thanks for reading :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 (Post 12318083)
Lovely day and glad you were feeling a bit better, I love the Mickey statue and the cocktails sound gorgeous.

Looking forward to your next installment :wave:

Cocktails were fab thanks :)

emmabanana 26 Feb 17 06:34 PM

Great day, love the statue you bought 😄

Melanie R 26 Feb 17 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 (Post 12318270)
Ok so I totally cried again when I read the bit about us meeting you outside the lift when we all cried!

It's so lovely to hear what you got up to, can't wait to read more (even if it does involve me and ToT :pgig:)

Yep, Tower of Terror imminent! I'll never forget seeing you both outside of the lift - and then sobbing all over you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocat (Post 12318308)
Glad today was a bit easier for you Mel and that you got to spend some time with friends.

Can I just ask what's in a glowtini? I'm a bit ashamed to say that I have no idea, but they look lovely!

Thanks for reading - Glowtinis are delicious - they are citrus vodka, blues curaçao, peach schnapps and pineapple juice :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess (Post 12318566)
Lovely day, glad you got your statue. The Christmas decorations are really nice.

Thanks for posting:wavey:

Thank you - I'm planning to keep hold if this statue!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubbsy (Post 12319344)
Loving your report and your pictures are beautiful.

I can't stand onesies,! That is hilarious!

I do love that Mickey statue

Thank you - I'm not a onesie fan either, but was tempted just to see my sister's face!

lottiesmum0 26 Feb 17 06:41 PM

Another great day! I'm enjoying your report!

jono74656 26 Feb 17 10:44 PM

That melontree sounds divine :D

Glad to see you making new traditions (so long as forgetting everything in the hotel room isn't one of them :pgig:)

Hope you and the terrible twosome had a fantastic time, and isn't that mug grand :o:

Gill H 26 Feb 17 10:57 PM

Well done you for getting so much enjoyment out of the day. My favourite two parts of Dreams are the same ones! Oddly I can't remember that steampunky bit actually being in Princess and the Frog itself, but it is so perfect for the show.

When we were coming home from WDW last time, we met a guy from Pennsylvania in the queue at Starbucks in MCO, and he was asking us how to order and what the different types of coffee were. Most odd - although we did wonder afterwards if he was Amish perhaps!

Those cocktails look great. I am definitely a blue Glowtini girl rather than the red though!