theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   switched everything to Feb ! feel relieved (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1203564)

Enchanted-nadi 13 Sep 21 02:01 AM

switched everything to Feb ! feel relieved

well i spent a long old time this eve changing things over from dec to feb .. tbh the Dec trip was starting to get me so stressed , and if feb doesn’t happen then i’m going for refunds instead .
i feel extremely optimistic tho about feb .
there’s 10 of us going and our villa didn’t have dates in feb so had to find a new one too .
i just feel calmer having more wiggle room phew !

Rescuer 13 Sep 21 07:35 AM

Fingers crossed. It’s not nice when you can’t get excited about your trip. Now you can!

We are booked for February too, just waiting on our October trip to be cancelled. We did Feb 2020 and it was great.

Enchanted-nadi 13 Sep 21 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rescuer (Post 15134277)
Fingers crossed. It’s not nice when you can’t get excited about your trip. Now you can!

We are booked for February too, just waiting on our October trip to be cancelled. We did Feb 2020 and it was great.

oh i feel SO much more excited !
obviously it’s still not a guarantee but i feel the odds are more in our favour now , hope you have a great time ! x

Rescuer 13 Sep 21 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchanted-nadi (Post 15134319)
oh i feel SO much more excited !
obviously it’s still not a guarantee but i feel the odds are more in our favour now , hope you have a great time ! x

Thanks you too.

Don’t miss Mardi Gras at universal if it goes ahead. Either watching the parade or using the app to see if you can get a spot to ride the float and throw the beads.

Bozza 13 Sep 21 11:10 AM

I recently booked flights for the February half-term so, for slightly selfish reasons, I hope your trip gets to happen!

Fingers crossed for all of us!

Malificent 14 Sep 21 02:12 PM

Feb is a great time to visit!
I agree mardi gras at universal is superb!
Enjoy!

Enchanted-nadi 14 Sep 21 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rescuer (Post 15134453)
Thanks you too.

Don’t miss Mardi Gras at universal if it goes ahead. Either watching the parade or using the app to see if you can get a spot to ride the float and throw the beads.

sadly i think we will miss this as it looks like it’s on in march 😢

Rescuer 14 Sep 21 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchanted-nadi (Post 15135841)
sadly i think we will miss this as it looks like it’s on in march 😢

Nah. Mardi Gras itself is 1st March but the event has started around the 1st weekend in Feb.
This year it was 6th Feb.

We were there in 2020 from 8th-15th Feb and it was well under way.

Rescuer 6 Oct 21 08:46 PM

Mardi Gras confirmed as starting on 5th February 😀

Latics 6 Oct 21 08:57 PM

You’ll have an amazing time and extra time to plan and get excited about it 😊