theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Bob Evans (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1208684)

Mr Andy 19 Nov 21 12:53 PM

Bob Evans

For anyone in Orlando (or America) in the next week, just seen online Bob Evans are doing their Thanksgiving dinners again for $14.99 which includes turkey, 3 sides, bread and a slice of dessert pie :)

You can add ham for $2 too. I shall be going!

tocpe321 19 Nov 21 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Andy (Post 15218163)
For anyone in Orlando (or America) in the next week, just seen online Bob Evans are doing their Thanksgiving dinners again for $14.99 which includes turkey, 3 sides, bread and a slice of dessert pie :)

Enjoy! Sounds very nice.

I think Mick and Joan will be partaking in this.

Orlandoguy 19 Nov 21 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Andy (Post 15218163)

Sounds like a very good deal to me

mick 20 Nov 21 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tocpe321 (Post 15218238)
Enjoy! Sounds very nice.

I think Mick and Joan will be partaking in this.

Certainly posted our intentions for next Thursday on here a few times recently TC - well at least since our negative tests last Saturday.

We had breakfast at Bob's at Posner on the 27 this morning. The traffic in and out of Posner has increased massively since we were last here.

Mick

Gryff 20 Nov 21 12:42 AM

Mick
There was an accident further down the I4 so traffic was diverted of at Lake Alfred to come up the 27 then on to I4 then a breakdown on the on ramp and emergency road repairs at Champions gate a massive paint spillage traffic was horrendous this morning
But yes Posner Park is much busier that’s for sure

mick 20 Nov 21 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gryff (Post 15218776)
Mick
There was an accident further down the I4 so traffic was diverted of at Lake Alfred to come up the 27 then on to I4 then a breakdown on the on ramp and emergency road repairs at Champions gate a massive paint spillage traffic was horrendous this morning
But yes Posner Park is much busier that’s for sure

Yes the server at BE said there'd been a prang on I-4 so we headed across to Posner after breakfast and came home via Ernie Caldwell, Pine Tree and Champions Gate. Too early to shop but hasn't the housing grown since Nov 2019?

Went back this afternoon for Joan's first B&BW visit there and a couple of tops for me from JCP, :grin:

Mick

DonnaD 20 Nov 21 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 15218780)
Yes the server at BE said there'd been a prang on I-4 so we headed across to Posner after breakfast and came home via Ernie Caldwell, Pine Tree and Champions Gate. Too early to shop but hasn't the housing grown since Nov 2019?

Went back this afternoon for Joan's first B&BW visit there and a couple of tops for me from JCP, :grin:

Mick

Every where I go in Greater Orlando I am shocked by the number of new apartments and houses going up. It is insane.

Gryff 20 Nov 21 01:00 AM

Used to go on Earnie Cauldwell and Pine tree and be the only car on them
Of course the huge amount of homes being built at Posner will effect the traffic
Coming from our end I nip in via the new slip road at Starbucks rather than the traffic lights same going out I use the new road

mick 20 Nov 21 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonnaD (Post 15218782)
Every where I go in Greater Orlando I am shocked by the number of new apartments and houses going up. It is insane.

Donna

Got caught out tonight coming home up to the Florence Villa Grove/27 junction. :mad:

Last time in Nov 2019 the inside lane was for straight on to Legacy and right to 27 north. Left lane was 27 south. Surprised to see tonight that inside lane is now right turn only. Didn't dare push in to the left lane so ended up going north to Polo and doing a U turn.

Spotted a new school on FVGR as well near Bahama Bay

Mick

DonnaD 20 Nov 21 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 15218790)
Donna

Got caught out tonight coming home up to the Florence Villa Grove/27 junction. :mad:

Last time in Nov 2019 the inside lane was for straight on to Legacy and right to 27 north. Left lane was 27 south. Surprised to see tonight that inside lane is now right turn only. Didn't dare push in to the left lane so ended up going north to Polo and doing a U turn.

Spotted a new school on FVGR as well near Bahama Bay

Mick

Those lanes only changed a few weeks ago. I don't go that way very often but was surprised to see the new traffic light at Westside school still isn't on yet. Apparently wint be until December.

That new school is yet another charter school in Polk County. A bit like academies outside local authority control in the UK. Polk seems to have a thing against building traditional public schools controlled by the county school district.

Friday night traffic is definitely the worst around here. There is no school for Thanksgiving all next week so that might help abit. Plenty of tourists around though.