theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Thread for heat-haters! (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1199646)

Gill H 17 Jul 21 12:25 PM

Thread for heat-haters!

There are loads of ‘isn’t it lovely weather’ threads and I don’t want to piddle on anyone’s pixie dust…

So if you hate the hot weather, post here! Join me in an air-conditioned room with cool drinks while we moan about the hot weather and wait for cool crisp autumn days.

dizzymcfarlane 17 Jul 21 12:28 PM

I’ll join you. Im nightshift and between the heat and the neighbour cutting his hedge, I’ve had no sleep

mitch84 17 Jul 21 12:29 PM

Oh I’m miserable. We have horses who hate it but still need feeding and mucking out, a black dog who is so hot, and there are so many jobs here that I just can’t bring myself to do in this weather!

storm 17 Jul 21 12:33 PM

I'm GINGER... hate being lathered in sun cream:cry:

Emmie2016 17 Jul 21 12:45 PM

I hate the summer. I hate not having a good nights sleep and being sweaty. My optimal tempreture is 16 degrees, warm enough to not have a jacket 🤣

I only like heat when I'm on holiday and can have pool time.

Emmie2016 17 Jul 21 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storm (Post 15058518)
I'm GINGER... hate being lathered in sun cream:cry:

My husband is the same. He has to have factory 50 and absolutely hates it.

enjibenji 17 Jul 21 12:51 PM

I'm a freckly one! I like it warm but not hot, when we are on holiday I'm the one under the brolly. I'm quite happy at 18-20c, me and Benji sat indoors with windows open, blinds pulled and fan on, sorted 😊

mickey house 17 Jul 21 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmie2016 (Post 15058534)
I hate the summer. I hate not having a good nights sleep and being sweaty. My optimal tempreture is 16 degrees, warm enough to not have a jacket 🤣

I only like heat when I'm on holiday and can have pool time.

Invest in a proper air con unit for the bedroom as well worth the money if you suffer with the heat.

DisneyMadAng 17 Jul 21 01:14 PM

Non heat lover here 🙋

We went our for breakfast with our son and his girlfriend this morning. We sat outside. Not my choice 🤣 I may or may not have moaned (quite a lot) that I was too hot 😂

At a wedding a few years ago my sister in law there a glass of water over me because she was fed up of me whinging about the heat 😯 I was fuming and grateful at the same time 😂

Now sat in the lounge, curtains closed and watching TV.

Need the temp to drop to around 15/16 for me to be happy 😂

mickey house 17 Jul 21 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyMadAng (Post 15058564)
Non heat lover here 🙋

We went our for breakfast with our son and his girlfriend this morning. We sat outside. Not my choice 🤣 I may or may not have moaned (quite a lot) that I was too hot 😂

At a wedding a few years ago my sister in law there a glass of water over me because she was fed up of me whinging about the heat 😯 I was fuming and grateful at the same time 😂

Now sat in the lounge, curtains closed and watching TV.

Need the temp to drop to around 15/16 for me to be happy 😂

Invest in a proper air con unit for the bedroom as well worth the money if you suffer with the heat.