theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   cheapest disney tickets currently (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1182368)

skstorm 26 Oct 20 08:32 AM

cheapest disney tickets currently

Just got a price of £1692 for 2 adult 2 children disney tickets including free gatorland tickets. Does anyone know anywhere cheaper than that before I book please?

Tweety1 26 Oct 20 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skstorm (Post 14693338)
Just got a price of £1692 for 2 adult 2 children disney tickets including free gatorland tickets. Does anyone know anywhere cheaper than that before I book please?

Oo when are you going back? Think it might now be 2022 for me 😩

Ingram01 27 Oct 20 10:01 AM

Quote:

I presume they are 14-day ultimates? I can't see anything as cheap as that. Where are they from?

Make sure you are happy with the cancellation terms before booking, given the current situation.

skstorm 4 Nov 20 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweety1 (Post 14694312)
Oo when are you going back? Think it might now be 2022 for me 😩

currently have reward flights for Aug 21 so keeping fingers crossed by a slight improvement to things by then. Will be happy if I don't have to wear a mask!

skstorm 4 Nov 20 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingram01 (Post 14694537)
I presume they are 14-day ultimates? I can't see anything as cheap as that. Where are they from?

Make sure you are happy with the cancellation terms before booking, given the current situation.

Orlando attraction tickets

hawk299 5 Nov 20 09:27 PM

Quote:

If you've got a booking with BA you can add Disney tickets cheaper. They fluctuate slightly with the £/$ but roughly £425 for adults, £405 kids

The advantage I found with these is I didn't need to pay anything extra (just the £350 deposit I've paid for flights/car)
I got the code and have linked/pre-booked my park days already

Added a night in the Swan too
If we go we'll have them, if we don't it'll all be cancelled and we'll have just the £350 voucher to spend

Obviously you'd loose the Gatorland tickets though

I'm also booking my Universal 7 day tickets via them for £230 each

ArtfulRogue 7 Nov 20 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawk299 (Post 14706760)
If you've got a booking with BA you can add Disney tickets cheaper. They fluctuate slightly with the £/$ but roughly £425 for adults, £405 kids

The advantage I found with these is I didn't need to pay anything extra (just the £350 deposit I've paid for flights/car)

If we go we'll have them, if we don't it'll all be cancelled and we'll have just the £350 voucher to spend

Do you have to phone BA to add the Disney tickets with nothing extra to pay ? I’ve tried to add them to my booking online and it’s asking for payment in full.

Mickie 7 Nov 20 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawk299 (Post 14706760)

Not offering any Disney tickets for me to add when I do a dummy booking for next October :(

hawk299 7 Nov 20 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtfulRogue (Post 14708387)
Do you have to phone BA to add the Disney tickets with nothing extra to pay ? I’ve tried to add them to my booking online and it’s asking for payment in full.

Yes, you have to call to get them added to existing bookings without paying in full now

I did this, got the code, added to MDE and reserved my park dates in July/Aug without paying anything extra (yet) on top of the existing £350 deposit. Balance due June

hawk299 7 Nov 20 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickie (Post 14708667)
Not offering any Disney tickets for me to add when I do a dummy booking for next October :(

Ah yeah, mine is July/Aug, looks like Universal is available but no Disney past Sept