theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Delicious Eating at Disney's International Food & Wine Festival (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1138450)

Stu 26 Jul 19 01:53 PM

Delicious Eating at Disney's International Food & Wine Festival

Will you be attending Disney's International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot this year?

If so here are some of the menu items to get your taste buds tingling.

Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds

Charcuterie and Cheese palette featuring gourmet meats and Belgioioso cheeses at the new Appleseed Orchard Marketplace

IMPOSSIBLE™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun at Earth Eats

IMPOSSIBLE™ Cottage Pie featuring IMPOSSIBLE™ Ground Meat with Carrots, Mushrooms, and Peas topped with Mashed Cauliflower, White Beans, and Mozzarella at Earth Eats

Pacifico True Striped Bass Tostada with Slaw and Fire-roasted Tomatillo Sauce at the Coastal Eats marketplace

Golden Malted® Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream at the Belgium marketplace

Roasted Lamb Chop with Sweet Potato Purée, Bushberry Pea Salad and Pistachio-Pomegranate Gremolata at the Australia marketplace

Venison Stew with Crushed Potatoes at The Alps Marketplace

Toasted Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette at The Alps Marketplace

Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche Cream and Blue Diamond® Almonds at The Alps Marketplace

Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato and Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw at the Africa marketplace

Loaded Macaroni & Cheese with Nueske's® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar and Leeks at Active Eats

Chefs from Disney and across the country serve up their finest creations at Party for the Senses grand tasting experiences during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Each event, held on select Saturdays at the park's World Showplace pavilion in Future World, promises an evening of exotic taste treats, wines, beers and other beverages from around the world along with fresh and exciting themed entertainment.

©Disney (Matt Stroshane, Gregg Newton, Steven Diaz, photographers)

bennyboy0751 27 Jul 19 01:54 PM

stu just letting you know i think i need to take legal action against you because i just looked at the stunning food and i put on a stone lol gorgeous food stu we are there 16th november that looks fab

nats1211 27 Jul 19 05:08 PM

Thanks for posting, we realised after we’d booked that we’d be there for this and we are so excited!

J&C 27 Jul 19 07:50 PM

We've been for F&W the last 4 years and wouldn't go any other time of year - it's great!

bennyboy0751 27 Jul 19 07:55 PM

us too we love november in orlando and the food festival but my ann keeps making me taste this muck called red wine lol im afraid its coffee for me lol

Moz 29 Jul 19 10:47 AM

Looks great...can I ask what dates the F&W festival runs from / to please?

EDIT - Got it... August 29 to November 23, 2019

maybe next year. hopefully as are looking at October for a change.!

Katie C 29 Jul 19 09:03 PM

Ooh looking forward to this...

disneypars 29 Jul 19 09:17 PM

Definitely making a visit or three. Like listening to the bands at the Eat to the Beat concerts (even though never heard of half of them).

Mazascouser 1 Aug 19 02:19 PM

Going on 29 th August and contacted Virgin yesterday to book the QSDP because of all the tasty treats available in Epcot. Cost us £40 pppd, but I think it’s worth it especially with the £ Rate going down. Love the food and wine festival.

Fifimouse 2 Aug 19 10:34 AM

Really looking forward to this. We will be there in October and cannot wait for the Food and Wine Festival. We love Epcot, particularly World Showcase, big illuminations fans, hoping Epcot Forever can live up to it.