theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   FP Off site ... Don’t worry (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1142481)

swiper 21 Aug 19 04:55 PM

FP Off site ... Don’t worry

Well Sunday morning we decided to cancel Monday Wednesday & Thursdays fast passes that we booked at the 30 day window.
( we are here now )
Family of 4

So Monday morning whilst having breakfast we decided that we would like to go to AK that day..I went on mde
We got..

Lion king 10.30
Everest 12.50/1.50

Today (Wednesday at 11am went on mde)
Going to MK tomorrow I have just booked

Peter Pan 10.00/11.00
Big thunder 11.00/12.00
Lunch at bog 12.50
SDM 2.00/3.00

So don’t think you can’t get the top attractions

I have just done it and I am so glad I cancelled the ones from 30 days.
I had over the last few weeks tried to modify but to no avail, so I tried a strategy of starting a fresh.

So if it’s working for me, I’m sure with a little playing on your phone/tablet it can work for anybody!

Good luck... don’t give up!

Milpston 21 Aug 19 05:00 PM

That is good to hear. Good effort!

love tink 21 Aug 19 06:01 PM

Great result!👍🏼😀

Joosebug1987 21 Aug 19 06:58 PM

I have to admit I had a play with "if I was there now where could I eat?" Yesterday and there was availability for most places - even be our guest and cinderellas royal table so I feel a bit less stressed now. Thanks for confirming with this post :-) x

ClaireNJ 21 Aug 19 07:16 PM

Well done that’s great to hear, I booked HS today, no TOT, no R&R & of course I knew there’d be no SD :cry:got TSM & Star Tours, I think my day is busy as EMM so on-site guests probably have booked morning FP’s, I want FOP, so your post gives me hope :wavey:
HAVE FUN
Ps very brave to cancel & start a fresh 🙌

Mr Tom Morrow 22 Aug 19 12:21 AM

As in March and also May the restaurants are very quiet.
Maybe their prices have come back to bite them?

Myakka17 22 Aug 19 01:36 AM

Here now, think the parks are really quiet. Obviously ( most) USA children are back to school, hardly any S Americans ( it was heaving in 2014) .
We have been walking straight into rides, except for Hagrids!
We too have changed fast passes and dining reservations.
Guess the strong $ isn’t helping U k visitors either.

scoobydooby 22 Aug 19 07:41 PM

Good job 👍

°o°-Hannah-°o° 22 Aug 19 08:49 PM

I only booked fp for some of our days this summer and when looking the night before or on the day when we’d decided to pop in the only things we couldn’t see were fop and 7 dwarves. We saw Navi river available a few times though

clanmacbeath 23 Aug 19 08:36 AM

Well done and obtaining your fast passes. I think we will do the same. We never know where we will be on what day so I think booking them on the day will work out best for us too.