theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MNSSHP 2018 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1057151)

babekel 5 Dec 17 01:03 AM

MNSSHP 2018

Hi all, :wave:

Having never done this event before, myself and DBF are hoping to go along and attend during our next trip, in '18.

Does anyone know when the '18 event dates and costs will be posted? Also, do you have to dress-up at this event?

As we have never done this, we are kind of unsure what it is all about, apart from knowing that there is dedicated firework show and parade (which we have never seen). Other than that, can anyone briefly confirm what else happens at this event?

Thanks, :spin:

Smilesonfaces 5 Dec 17 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babekel (Post 12967741)
Hi all, :wave:

Having never done this event before, myself and DBF are hoping to go along and attend during our next trip, in '18.

Does anyone know when the '18 event dates and costs will be posted? Also, do you have to dress-up at this event?

As we have never done this, we are kind of unsure what it is all about, apart from knowing that there is dedicated firework show and parade (which we have never seen). Other than that, can anyone briefly confirm what else happens at this event?

Thanks, :spin:

The best thing you could do is look up the event on you tube or do a search for a trip report. The tickets went on sale around May I think. I originally booked for Halloween night but cancelled because dd was sick. We went night after on 1st November instead. The party starts at 7 but you can enter the park after 4. The rides were fairly short queues but the trick or treat stations and the characters queues were very long.
We thought it was great because it was our only Disney visit of the holiday. Whether I would have bought tickets if I already had park tickets I’m not so sure. But then I suppose you would skip the rides and do the character meets instead. You come away with tonnes of candy !
There is the boo to you parade, fireworks,hocus pocus show.
We didn’t dress up but we wished we had. All the costumes were fantastic and we felt we missed out a little bit. I would say those in costume were about 50/50.
You may get more replies if your post is moved to the planning section.

chmurf 5 Dec 17 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babekel (Post 12967741)
Does anyone know when the '18 event dates and costs will be posted?

dates and tickets should be released around april/may next year

cost depends on the date. Budget from $80 to $100 per person. Cost will only be known when dates are released.

Quote:

Also, do you have to dress-up at this event?
you don't have to, but it's a fun things to do
make sure you get up to date guidelines regarding what is permissible and what is not re:costume.