theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Shopping in Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Converse clearance centre on 192 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1129334)

amberspy 19 May 19 01:24 PM

Converse clearance centre on 192

Hi has anyone been here
Is bargains any better than outlets at Vineland

martyn7836 19 May 19 02:03 PM

i hate converse trainers cant help but think they look like Ronald Mcdonald. However my wife and daughters love them and buy a nuymber of pairs each time we are out there. They always buy when in this store and they always say its far cheaper than others however they are not the new range etc. Me they all look the same so unsure what the difference is. last year i know my wife bought 3 pairs on white leather plus some bright purple ones and some trainer socks all for under $100. Family then went out a few weeks later and didnt really see much so suppose it depends on what they have in. I also fine the Nike one next door is cheaper than others in the area. Top tip from my wife is buy something then fill out customer survey as you get further % off next buy

Mo&Chris 19 May 19 02:17 PM

I found it was luck of the draws for what they had in, but if you can find something you like, then there were bargains to be had.

/Mo

amberspy 19 May 19 06:05 PM

Thanks I definitely pop in see what they have before we shop at outlets

Powlay 19 May 19 10:39 PM

I dislike converse as a trainer brand.

Always wore/wear Nike's. I bought a pair of green canvas Converse high tops a in 2017 for like $20. Also tee's there are great prices!

My wife picked up a couple of kids pairs from there paying very little on black Friday when they had huge discounts.

Yep its older stock, there is a good turn over though and as a tourist unless you're a converse know it all you wouldn't know whats this current stock and what is older stock!

Defiantly worth a visit if you like Converse.

pinkspideruk 20 May 19 12:01 AM

I love this store its deffo worth a visit - as pp said best bet is to pop in pick upsomething cheap like a pair of 25c laces, go online and complete the survey for a $5 off your next shop coupon - these coupons dont expire so can be used at further visits or you can jst pop in again.

Yes the cons are older stock but a plain black pair of cons cost me $8 here - in the outlets similar style ones - $30, and in the mall $55 - its a no brainer!

Gryff 20 May 19 12:53 AM

Always visit for chuck sox for the DILs andant bargins in footwear they all have very small feet so always pick up some
Best Buy leopard print shoes for DIL 2 £10 she loves them

deanobrown 21 May 19 01:00 PM

Definitely the cheapest of all the Converse stores... Like somebody else said too the turnover of product is insane. If you really love your Converse stuff then it would be worth popping in a few times over your holiday as there will be different stuff in there all the time.
They also do different deals all the time. Our first week it was "50% off everything, but 40% off shoes", and then the second week was just 50% off everything!

fiona3103 21 May 19 01:27 PM

Where exactly on the 192 is it. We tried to get the white leather mid tops for our son this trip but couldn’t find them anywhere, we should obviously try here.

paulr 21 May 19 01:29 PM

My DD just announced she wants a pair - where on 192 is the converse outlet ?