theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Next to sell Bath & Bodyworks (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1202311)

Eeyore rocks 6 Oct 21 08:42 PM

It’s soon going to be in 4 Next stores….Launch date Monday November 22nd in the following stores:

London Westfield
Maidstone
Kirkcaldy
Gateshead Metro Centre (Next Home &Beauty store)

There’s going to be proper concessions, not just a couple of stands, made to look like the US stores including the wash basins to try the soaps. 🥰

sha9 6 Oct 21 09:29 PM

Hopefully it’ll be a success and they’ll expand it. I would love if it was in our local store. Ours is next door to a closed Debenhams that they haven’t filled so I’m hoping Next move in with a massive beauty section 😆.

pinkbelle 22 Oct 21 10:44 PM

Seasonal fragrances now appearing online, I’ve bought Sweater Weather shower Gel and Hand wash, ‘Tis the season and Winter hand wash.

Bee happy 22 Oct 21 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkbelle (Post 15184775)
Seasonal fragrances now appearing online, I’ve bought Sweater Weather shower Gel and Hand wash, ‘Tis the season and Winter hand wash.

Oh fab thanks I'm off to look 👍

Stardust5 22 Oct 21 11:05 PM

Quote:

Fab, thank you for posting!

Mexy02 22 Oct 21 11:24 PM

So much choice and the soap holders 💞 no idea what to get now as they’re is so much christmas choice

pinkbelle 23 Oct 21 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexy02 (Post 15184803)
So much choice and the soap holders 💞 no idea what to get now as they’re is so much christmas choice

Only the decorations soap holder was in stock, I was very tempted to get one, but I like the bottles the handwash are in.

Bee happy 23 Oct 21 08:15 AM

Quote:

I ordered sweater weather,Winter and tis the season hand wash and a vanilla balsam candle. Hope they start doing the offers again soon, it's amazing we can finally order over here. Thanks for heads up 👍

ScoopsAhoy 23 Oct 21 08:43 AM

Dh has a £10 off code but we can’t find where to put it!
It doesn’t work at the checkout as that says it should be 16 digits.
It was obvious last time.
- lovely lady at Next sorted it for us so got a body spray for DD’s stocking, winterberry hand wash and a soap holder all for £20 👍🏻

Scotsmomma2 23 Oct 21 08:57 AM

I wish they had the full range 😳 I just opened my very last foaming hand wash yesterday,will need to make it last till December till I can restock at Florida prices 8 for $30 😜