theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Star Wars Land opening day. (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1133296)

Hall family 16 Jun 19 05:15 PM

Star Wars Land opening day.

We fly out at 22-50 that day. Would you chance going to Hollywood Studios that day to see the new land or would you stay well clear..Thankyou. :grin:

prt2 16 Jun 19 05:22 PM

I would stay well clear!
I think it will be rammed for a good while ...

bennyboy0751 16 Jun 19 05:32 PM

i would be in different state lol no id stay clear if california was anything to go bye that was chaotic and so crammed

Quensabob 16 Jun 19 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bennyboy0751 (Post 13905304)
i would be in different state lol no id stay clear if california was anything to go bye that was chaotic and so crammed

California wasn't as it was and still is reservation only,Hollywood Studios one isn't though so i agree it will be very very busy!

aydeepee 16 Jun 19 06:03 PM

I'd stay well away! And when you do go - aim for midweek omly

AliceCooper9 16 Jun 19 08:58 PM

We are onsite 29-31st and staying well clear, although we might attempt it on the 1st Sept.
Unless some sort of reservation system is introduced it will be a waste of time. We are not prepared to line up for 20 hours or whatever. I have read on websites that people are going to line up on the 28th August when HS closes. Avoid.

Fraser789 16 Jun 19 09:16 PM

I would stay clear! I think it will reach capacity by early morning.

Keithdavies175 16 Jun 19 09:45 PM

I guess it also depends on if you intend to return any time soon. I leave at the same time as you and will be braving the 29th.

I figure... One painful day to get a look around the new land (If we get in) will be worth it.

I bagged a breakfast ADR as an insurance policy incase the whole park gets to capacity. Although it's more likely the land will be at capacity not the park.

princess allie 16 Jun 19 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keithdavies175 (Post 13905798)
I guess it also depends on if you intend to return any time soon. I leave at the same time as you and will be braving the 29th.

I figure... One painful day to get a look around the new land (If we get in) will be worth it.

I bagged a breakfast ADR as an insurance policy incase the whole park gets to capacity. Although it's more likely the land will be at capacity not the park.

Thanks for this tip. I just managed to get an adr at Hollywood and Vine for 9 am. Will we be guaranteed to get in?

Keithdavies175 16 Jun 19 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess allie (Post 13905823)
Thanks for this tip. I just managed to get an adr at Hollywood and Vine for 9 am. Will we be guaranteed to get in?

Its something I will be researching while I am there in the weeks leading up to the opening.

At this point an ADR can do no harm as it can be cancelled. I could be wrong but if HS hits park capacity I will be surprised.