theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   HRH Stay and Benefits? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1128766)

lothaerna 15 May 19 08:29 AM

HRH Stay and Benefits?
 
I just want to make sure I got this right. Universal Parks open at 9am so when you stay at Hard Rock hotel you can get in at 8am? Is that right?

WhereIBelong 15 May 19 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lothaerna (Post 13844640)
I just want to make sure I got this right. Universal Parks open at 9am so when you stay at Hard Rock hotel you can get in at 8am? Is that right?

Not entirely.

Usually only one of the parks will open one hour early. They can chop and change which one with little notice, it is put on a board on the way out.

There is limited accessibility to the park that is open early - usually only the Harry Potter area plus one other ride - e.g. Minions.

All of the Universal resort hotels have early entry (not just the ones with the express access perk like hard rock), so it is not as big a perk as it used to be. Thousands head for the few open attractions.

lothaerna 15 May 19 08:36 AM

So you can turn up for islands but it could be studios and itís only maybe Harry Potter thatís open? At least we still have the express passes for two days :)

Claudette 15 May 19 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lothaerna (Post 13844657)
So you can turn up for islands but it could be studios and itís only maybe Harry Potter thatís open? At least we still have the express passes for two days :)

Well I would only turn up at the one that I know is going to be open. ;) When we were there earlier this year we were told as we checked in that it would be US for the rest of the month. I think it is always only HP that is open, but I could be wrong, as we rush to HP anyway.

lothaerna 15 May 19 08:53 AM

Thanks guys. I thought it was the whole park that was open lol.

Tiggers Pal 15 May 19 09:03 AM

As above they will tell you when you check in which park has early entry but if you want to know in advance you could bookmark this page on Universalís website. https://www.universalorlando.com/web...ion/index.html
It also tells you which rides will be open.

Pixiebelle 15 May 19 12:33 PM

Early entry is also included with the Universal Preferred annual pass so it is not just limited to hotel guests now that can access the park before the general opening time.

Shooby doo 15 May 19 02:58 PM

With FOTL you won't need the extra hour
SD:d:

WhereIBelong 15 May 19 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiggers Pal (Post 13844712)
As above they will tell you when you check in which park has early entry but if you want to know in advance you could bookmark this page on Universalís website. https://www.universalorlando.com/web...ion/index.html
It also tells you which rides will be open.

They do change it "on-the-fly" sometimes, especially at the end of a long run of one park being open early - when we went time before last, it was changing from US to IOA but after one day went back to US.

MaryMendes 15 May 19 04:10 PM

Early entry is useful for Volcano Bay if you are planning on going there.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.