theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   One Night Stay at Disney Hotel? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1129161)

NLC 18 May 19 10:40 AM

One Night Stay at Disney Hotel?

We are going to Florida in Oct this year. Was wondering if it would be worth booking one night at a Disney hotel for the extra extra magic hours. Also, does anyone know can you use the magic hours on check in day as well as check out day?

sammykitten 18 May 19 11:41 AM

yes you can use whatever extra magic hours are on, for both your check in and checkout dates, when staying onsite, even for one night.

BebeYorkshire 19 May 19 03:29 PM

We are doing it this year for the first time. We haven't seen Pandora in Animal kingdom, or Toy Story Land yet, and my OH is a huge Star Wars fan, so we want to try to at least see the new land. The plan is to book a night at the start of the holiday when we are still waking up early, make the most of both days extra magic hours and also the free parking (whilst it lasts as I believe that it will be chargeable next year) and magic bands. Being able to book fast passes 60 days out for our first couple of Disney park visits is a big plus too.

Firsttimers2018 19 May 19 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BebeYorkshire (Post 13853827)
We are doing it this year for the first time. We haven't seen Pandora in Animal kingdom, or Toy Story Land yet, and my OH is a huge Star Wars fan, so we want to try to at least see the new land. The plan is to book a night at the start of the holiday when we are still waking up early, make the most of both days extra magic hours and also the free parking (whilst it lasts as I believe that it will be chargeable next year) and magic bands. Being able to book fast passes 60 days out for our first couple of Disney park visits is a big plus too.

We are doing exactly this. Booked one night in Disney All Sports for 27 Oct. £87 for 3 adults (DD is 17). The other 7 nights we are at HRH Universal.

BebeYorkshire 19 May 19 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firsttimers2018 (Post 13853833)
We are doing exactly this. Booked one night in Disney All Sports for 27 Oct. £87 for 3 adults (DD is 17). The other 7 nights we are at HRH Universal.

That's a good price, cheapest I can find at the moment is £127 plus tax, going to keep checking for a little bit longer.

We are at Hawthorne Suites LBV for the majority of the rest of our time, with one night at HRH to do HHN.

taylaboo 19 May 19 04:32 PM

We have just booked a one night stay at All Star Music resort to make the most of it. It was £87 booked direct with Disney. Our last ever trip so just had to stay onsite once.

NLC 19 May 19 07:46 PM

Thanks all. Have booked one night at all star movies. Going to go to animal kingdom on check in day a hollywood studios on check out day. And to whoever mentioned it yes I think being able to book fast passes for those days 60 days before will be great too.

Firsttimers2018 19 May 19 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BebeYorkshire (Post 13853852)
That's a good price, cheapest I can find at the moment is £127 plus tax, going to keep checking for a little bit longer.

We are at Hawthorne Suites LBV for the majority of the rest of our time, with one night at HRH to do HHN.

Booked direct with Disney.

Firsttimers2018 19 May 19 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NLC (Post 13854414)
Thanks all. Have booked one night at all star movies. Going to go to animal kingdom on check in day a hollywood studios on check out day. And to whoever mentioned it yes I think being able to book fast passes for those days 60 days before will be great too.

We are doing exact same 2 parks. Enjoy.

BebeYorkshire 21 May 19 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firsttimers2018 (Post 13854590)
Booked direct with Disney.

Thanks, will go there. So far just been eyeing up options using TripAdvisor and trivago.