theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Indexes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Making magical memories - The Index (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=751031)

caj 20 Oct 13 09:32 PM

Making magical memories - The Index

Hi all, we were lucky enough to travel Aug 2013, and attached are the links to each days report!
Happy reading!

~ Pics reappearing after Photobucket issues. Please bear with me!

Day 1 Boarding

Day 2 At sea

Day 3 Villefranche

Day 4 La Spezia

Day 5 Civitavecchia

Day 6 Naples and Pirate Night

Day 7 At Sea

Day 8 Going Home

NatsyNoo 20 Oct 13 09:52 PM

I've read your whole report and really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing and it's got me all excited for my magic cruise next summer!

Lillie 20 Oct 13 10:57 PM

Just finished the last few days of your holiday - thank you for sharing it. Looks like you had a great time. Shame you had such a long wait at the airport on the way home though 😕

caj 21 Oct 13 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo (Post 9075154)
I've read your whole report and really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing and it's got me all excited for my magic cruise next summer!

I know you will have fantastic time!
Thanks for reading, your first days are looking good too!
caj

caj 21 Oct 13 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillie (Post 9075351)
Just finished the last few days of your holiday - thank you for sharing it. Looks like you had a great time. Shame you had such a long wait at the airport on the way home though 😕

Thanks for reading along!

the airport was our error, but we had hoped to do the Barcelona port adventure which had been advertised as to book on board. we did try, but not till the middle of the week, by which time it was cancelled:(

BucksBugsy 18 Aug 16 07:06 AM

Just read the boarding trippy...we have never done the DCL in the med - only from Port Canaveral - but it brought back so many happy memories. I think the first time we did it we were on deck 7 but may be wrong.

I will read another chapter another day..

caj 19 Aug 16 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy (Post 11912847)
Just read the boarding trippy...we have never done the DCL in the med - only from Port Canaveral - but it brought back so many happy memories. I think the first time we did it we were on deck 7 but may be wrong.

I will read another chapter another day..

Didn't realise you'd started this! 🙋

Boarding days are exciting days! 😊

BucksBugsy 19 Aug 16 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caj (Post 11916026)
Didn't realise you'd started this! 🙋

Boarding days are exciting days! 😊

Yes, caj, but I have only done day 1 ...it brought back so many amazing memories - thank you!

Ironing tonight - so may either put day 2 up on the big tv so I can iron and read or leave it until another night!

BucksBugsy 20 Aug 16 07:27 AM

Just read day 2 - loved the room decoration and the crazy portal pics!

caj 20 Aug 16 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy (Post 11918921)
Just read day 2 - loved the room decoration and the crazy portal pics!

Why do so many pics with my mouth open appear on here!😉