theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Weddings and Honeymoons (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   Discovery Cove Wedding (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1038236)

elliecjno1 31 Jul 17 07:55 AM

Discovery Cove Wedding

Hi all!

Have any of you got married at Discovery Cove? I found out about it on their website & emailed (only a few hours ago so waiting for a response) but can only find very little about it when I search for reviews etc. We're toying with the idea of just the 2 of us going (parents won't fly that far & hate heat) so looking into all options but this has caught my eye! Any info would be great! :D

darsch1982 31 Jul 17 08:40 AM

Oh wow i would love to renew our vows there didnt know it was possible to get married there

elliecjno1 31 Jul 17 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darsch1982 (Post 12718314)
Oh wow i would love to renew our vows there didnt know it was possible to get married there

That was my reaction too lol! Its on their website with not much detail & can only find 2 reviews both of which are amazing but just wondered if any dibbers had done it. From what I can gather ceremony on the beach area before the park opens :inlove:

elliecjno1 8 Aug 17 03:19 PM

Now got all the details & prices if anyone wants anymore info to save emailing them :thumb:

darsch1982 8 Aug 17 07:47 PM

Please can you send all the info like price/what exactly it is :)

elliecjno1 9 Aug 17 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darsch1982 (Post 12741977)
Please can you send all the info like price/what exactly it is :)

No problem! If you PM me your email I can forward the PDF doc on that they sent me :thumb:

bigkid39 21 Jun 18 05:15 PM

i know its a near enough a year ago for your enquiry but would be interested in this also as i just found aout about it too. could you send me any info they sent you too... and did you decide whether to get wed there or not?

Nikki92 10 Jul 18 06:17 PM

Hey bigkid39, i emailed them the other day they get back to you fairly quickly. Seems quite reasonable but you dont really get very much included by the looks of it and the time if the ceramony is ridiculously early 🙈 in my opinion anyway :( was a but dissapointed as we got engaged there it would if been nice to get married there too 😩

DisneyD 10 Jul 18 07:52 PM

There was a wedding there the day we went in May. It was Jewish wedding and the bridal party and guests entered the park before 7.30am. They held the service on the beach near the otter enclosure - it looked beautiful and the Jewish service was lovely.

It was still very private as the day guests cant access that area until 8.30.

They party stayed the whole day and had special encounters and experiences throughout.

A great option if you don’t mind a very early start!

mariechez 10 Jul 18 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliecjno1 (Post 12741189)
Now got all the details & prices if anyone wants anymore info to save emailing them :thumb:

Yes please.