theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   The Flight if Passage 10.25 trick really works! (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1055968)

LostGirl 20 Nov 17 03:26 PM

The Flight if Passage 10.25 trick really works!

Guys, was at AK yesterday and only managed to score Navi River Journey FP. Husband thought I had lost the plot when I obsessively started refreshing the app at 10.25, but it paid off! Got a FOP FP for 7.30. The line never dropped below 2.5 hours all day so was pleased. We rode our FP ride, then went across to Back which by then only had a 25 minute wait and then just before park closing rode FOP again, it was posting a 150 min wait time but we waited a little over 60. Good strategy and thanks for the tips.

disneypars 20 Nov 17 05:46 PM

That's good although I thought it had changed to 1107 maybe there's now two FOP drops

LostGirl 21 Nov 17 01:32 AM

I've heard everything from 10.25, 10.35 and 10.37!

dg141 21 Nov 17 07:34 AM

have you got to be inside ak to do this or any other disney park
i am thinking of looking for a fp on our first day while travelling from miami and we wont get to disney till about 11am

Bal 21 Nov 17 09:15 AM

There might be a specific time when they release them. But the refresh trick can work at any time. A MK earlier this month, with only 2 hours left to closing, a few refreshes meant we were offered pretty much what ever we liked, including SDMT. Your just grabbing cancellations I believe.

Florida White 21 Nov 17 10:25 AM

I think a lot of people make changes to their plans including swapping parks just after opening. We've done it and cancelled passes and headed elsewhere and I think it drops a lot of passes back into the system during the morning as there seems to be no set rule. I do think the system also randomly drops passes in at various times in the day though it's just a matter of luck really.

clairenutter 21 Nov 17 08:28 PM

i thought it was 1037 but it never worked when we were there. I tried it a number of days. I did get a FOP the night before we went to AK though just refreshing the app a couple of times! Thank goodness as the queue never dropped below 120 mins our entire trip!

Jessiemae 22 Nov 17 12:54 PM

We were there yesterday and queue never dropped below 180 minutes! We had FP for 1pm and were on and off in about 45 minutes. Amazing ride!

theriler 22 Nov 17 06:31 PM

I tried this twice when I was there a few weeks ago and it worked on one occassion. The first time I tried from 10am til about 11.30. I was checking from between every few seconds to a few minutes apart. 10.37 came and went on both occasions without any sign. In the first instance I finally got a time slot at about 11.15 and was then able to change this to a later time at about 12.30.

On the second occasion, I couldnt get anything at any time and I was refreshing most of the day both before we got there and in the park. This was Veterans day though and the park was very busy, so maybe it affected the chances of getting lucky.

Incarniac 22 Nov 17 08:02 PM

I don't think there are any set times for 'drops' for FPs (excepting when they first become available, 30 or 60 days out). As far as I am aware they become available as and when people cancel existing ones, so whether you get them or not on the day is pure luck with timing and availability.