theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Beyond the Parks (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   AMI Websites/recommendations for accomodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1131522)

minnie2010 3 Jun 19 08:27 PM

AMI Websites/recommendations for accomodation

Staying at AMI in August, We have been 3 times before staying at Sunrise Garden Resort and Anna Maria Island Inn. We booked direct with the owners following recommendations on here.

Want a change this year. Apart from the usual booking.com, expedia etc can anyone recommend any other websites they have booked accommodation through

FloRidaLvr 3 Jun 19 08:48 PM

We have used annamariavacations.com the last 2 years with no problems . Although based in Florida they have a UK free phone number .

minnie2010 3 Jun 19 09:35 PM

Thank you

minnie2010 3 Jun 19 10:05 PM

annamariavacations.com are only taking 7 day stays this far out, unfortunately. Thanks anyway

Glee Fan 3 Jun 19 10:44 PM

I used Homeaway and Flipkey for AMI stays.

smithlane 3 Jun 19 10:50 PM

We used annamariaislandaccommodations.com last year with no trouble, they were all very helpful and friendly. Although I think for most of their properties it's a 7 day minimum but it's worth giving them a call to check. If no luck with them we stayed at The Tortuga Inn in 2017 for 3 nights and would highly recommend staying there too. Literally across the road from it's own stretch of beach and the dates we were there in August we pretty much had the place to ourselves! We would have stayed there again last year but as we were visiting for a week we wanted a house to have a bit more room

OLS 4 Jun 19 09:38 AM

If you have a look at the post I have linked below, I have posted some links in that one to places you can check for rentals

CLICK ME

Happy Hunting!

ETA - it might be a bit slow to load for some reason but it does load eventually!

Redfish 4 Jun 19 01:08 PM

We’ve booked with beachrentalsmobi before, albeit a few years back. They had quite a lot of AMI places but it’s worth dropping them an email as the seem to have some off book places and there can be a bit of flexibility in price when you are looking at August as it’s quieter then. Always worth asking for a discount I find as the worst they can say is no!

paulr 4 Jun 19 06:06 PM

Just back from 8 nights in AMI - had a lovely condo in Runaway Bay and used AirBnB to book it

SnowWhite 4 Jun 19 06:49 PM

Castnetters Beach Resort 10

We stayed here in January for 2 weeks and have already booked a 19 day stay for next January. Can't wait to go back, highly recommend it. The owners Alan and Donna are welcoming and helpful. The studio apartment we stayed in sleeps 4 and is at Holmes Beach just steps from the Beach Café.
They also have other bigger condos on Gulf drive close to Bradenton Beach.