theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   rumour country bear jamboree to be replaced (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1133447)

Firstxmastrip 17 Jun 19 06:00 PM

rumour country bear jamboree to be replaced

really hope this is just a rumour. wdwnt reporting that a toy story marionette show is to replace the CBJ as part of the 50 new attractions for the 50th anniversary

Guest 17 Jun 19 06:03 PM

Ohhh I hope it's true..I think Country Bear Jamboree is just cringey now.

Firstxmastrip 17 Jun 19 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma (Post 13907172)
Ohhh I hope it's true..I think Country Bear Jamboree is just cringey now.

we love it. Its so bad its good, reminds me of the scene in Goofy movie lol

Andybear 17 Jun 19 06:06 PM

Noooooo! I love CBJ 😀

Sandra & co 17 Jun 19 06:09 PM

I hope so it’s awful, my dd saw it at 5 and now she’s 16, when she was five and we watched it she wanted to leave and kept rolling her eyes! :D

squibbon 17 Jun 19 06:12 PM

I've only seen pictures, but something about those bears freaks me out. I'm pretty sure they have some dark, sinister secrets.
I'm sort of dreading seeing them wandering around when we go.

Fifimouse 17 Jun 19 06:17 PM

I hope that doesn't happen. It's cheesy but I love it, and my wife would be heartbroken! We have a trip planned that year!

Firstxmastrip 17 Jun 19 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andybear (Post 13907177)
Noooooo! I love CBJ 😀

us too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandra & co (Post 13907181)
I hope so it’s awful, my dd saw it at 5 and now she’s 16, when she was five and we watched it she wanted to leave and kept rolling her eyes! :D

Haha, i thought my lot were going to be the same but they all loved it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by squibbon (Post 13907184)
I've only seen pictures, but something about those bears freaks me out. I'm pretty sure they have some dark, sinister secrets.

We had the best meet and greet with them last year, loads of funny pics with the kids. Im going to be sad if they go!

Firstxmastrip 17 Jun 19 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifimouse (Post 13907192)
I hope that doesn't happen. It's cheesy but I love it, and my wife would be heartbroken! We have a trip planned that year!

Our next trip is that year too, will be gutted if its gone.

Andybear 17 Jun 19 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squibbon (Post 13907184)

I didn't know they wander around. I didn't see them doing so last year. I'd love to, the show is fun and they're really cute.