theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   October 2021 POSITIVE Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1192316)

mushumadness 6 Apr 21 07:50 AM

October 2021 POSITIVE Planning

Hi
Hows everyones ones October planning going?
we are 12-2nd
so far
villa booked
cars booked
flights booked
tickets booked
and Im itching for a primark visit lol

how about you

kitjos 6 Apr 21 08:31 AM

Yep! Going good here too. Booked from 22/10 - 01/11 (Oct half term) :cool2:

* Got BA flight and hotel booked (Sheraton Vistana Villages - excited as we've never stayed there before!)

* Got DC and 3 park tickets for 14 days (got these in the black Friday event in Nov for a crazy price! - never done DC before so excited for that too! )

* Got I-Trolley tickets booked (Got these from Floritix for £36 for 4 people in a special offer - 14 day tickets)

* Ive printed off some coupons for 10% off Coldstone Creamery (4 of them as we love coldstone on I-drive!) and free adult meal at Cici's.
https://www.internationaldriveorland...deals-orlando/ ----> Expiry date Dec 2021 :tongue:

* Not booking airport hotel this time but RAC route mapped it and know it will take around 2h from home, so planned wake up time etc. Got airport parking to pay for but i already have a quote for that and signed up to Heathrow awards for 10% off :thumbs-up

* Got half my planning done in detail

* Got $600 put a side for spending money (left over $$ from last trip) and adding more on Monzo each month so we're ready by Oct

**** Like you, i NEED a Primark visit! :d:

xx

lemmiwinkles 6 Apr 21 08:45 AM

We’re 28th October - 11th November

Due to fly out with BA, for 5 nights in Loews Royal Pacific Resort for Universal and HHN

Then 9 nights at Caribbean Beach for Disney

It’ll be our first trip where we’ve split universal and Disney, and the first time staying on Disney property. Before that, we exclusively stayed on Universal Property and had a scattershot of Universal/Disney days, so we’re looking forward to seeing what the Disney bubble is like! We’re also hoping to purchase annual passes (if they come back) as we’ve also booked Feb 22 and Sep 22.

PoohBears#1fan 6 Apr 21 08:47 AM

Yep, I'm in :)

Flights with BA booked
Car booked
Hotels (Beach Club & Copper Creek Cabin) booked
Cruise (3 day Halloween on the High Seas) booked
Doggy care organised.

Having a little indecision about whether to rent out our Beach Club stay and stay at Universal instead, I'm really not fussed about being in rammed WDW parks for the anniversary, hence no tickets organised yet.

Jockey 6 Apr 21 08:52 AM

We just booked our BA flights yesterday... added on 2 extra days but it was easy to Modify our Disney booking. Now there for Halloween hoping for MNSSHP or Halloween horror nights ! The BA flight prices really have jumped even since we booked

HappyHaunt13 6 Apr 21 08:54 AM

16th-30th here! And I WILL be going haha...

Balance paid in full
Dollars almost all sorted
Dine with Shamu arranged for my whale mad 5 year old
Parks booked for each day
Touring plans semi done (waiting until closer to the time to form them up)

kitjos 6 Apr 21 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyHaunt13 (Post 14910321)
16th-30th here! And I WILL be going haha...

Balance paid in full
Dollars almost all sorted
Dine with Shamu arranged for my whale mad 5 year old
Parks booked for each day
Touring plans semi done (waiting until closer to the time to form them up)

Dine in with Shamu! Yes, that's what i needed to book (knew i was missing something!). Do you know if you can you do this with some kind of refund grantee? :confused2. I was hoping to book for the 31st Oct as i assume most parks will be busy Halloween day xx

Helen1512 6 Apr 21 09:08 AM

Yep we’re in. 23rd - 30th flying ba from Heathrow staying at Rosen Shingle Creek. We have universal annual passes which have been frozen so planning a universal week and no Disney this time. Might do Halloween horror nights but I’m such a wimp when it comes to scary stuff 😱 It’s sad but I’m seriously so excited to go to Walmart 😂

HappyHaunt13 6 Apr 21 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitjos (Post 14910329)
Dine in with Shamu! Yes, that's what i needed to book (knew i was missing something!). Do you know if you can you do this with some kind of refund grantee? :confused2. I was hoping to book for the 31st Oct as i assume most parks will be busy Halloween day xx

I booked with attraction tickets direct (think they are just called attraction tickets now) because it was the same price as booking with SW directly but it came with covid cancellation cover 😊 only £66 for a family of four which is a bargain!

kitjos 6 Apr 21 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyHaunt13 (Post 14910383)
I booked with attraction tickets direct (think they are just called attraction tickets now) because it was the same price as booking with SW directly but it came with covid cancellation cover 😊 only £66 for a family of four which is a bargain!

Oh that's fab! Ill go and have a look now - esp with covid cover :thumbs-up. Thank you! xx

edit: Wow! Yep, £66 for 4 of us too. Not on 31st, but can do other days. So happy, looks amazing! x