theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Indexes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Our Orlando Vacation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=988738)

Minnie4Mickey 14 Oct 16 04:21 PM

Our Orlando Vacation

My first Florida trip report! :spin:

Food Report

Pre- Trip
Pre- Travel Day
Travel Day
Day 1 - Universal Studios & Halloween Horror Nights
Day 2 - Magic Kingdom, Be Our Guest & Longhorn
Day 3 - Discovery Cove
Day 4 - Animal Kingdom, Tusker House, Boathouse
Day 5 - Epcot, Beaches & Cream, Red Lobster
Day 6 - SeaWorld & Bahama Breeze
Day 7 - Denny's, Outlets & Hollywood Studios
Day 8 - Food & Wine Festival & Disney Springs
Day 9 - Daytona, Florida Mall & City Walk

xmelaniee 15 Nov 16 03:15 PM

I LOVE that you're already planning your next trip! I think it's the only thing that makes it less painful coming home. :D

Minnie4Mickey 15 Nov 16 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmelaniee (Post 12122874)
I LOVE that you're already planning your next trip! I think it's the only thing that makes it less painful coming home. :D

We were already planning it when we were out there :pgig::pgig:. I need a Disney holiday to plan to stay sane. In all honesty though, we want to do a 3 week trip next time and were planning on doing the DDP plan (if Disney offer free dining in 2018), if they do we will need to get this booked in April/ May next year, so will start saving now! :D

Jockey 15 Nov 16 07:40 PM

Great reports so far looking forward to more

Minnie4Mickey 16 Nov 16 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jockey (Post 12123298)
Great reports so far looking forward to more

Thank you for reading :)

Pixybird88 1 Dec 16 09:43 PM

Great reports looking forward to hearing more. Your starting to get me excited about mine 😀😀

Minnie4Mickey 2 Dec 16 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixybird88 (Post 12147533)
Great reports looking forward to hearing more. Your starting to get me excited about mine 😀😀

Thank you for reading, aww you are going to have the best time, we've been there for New Years and in to the start of January before and it was really nice. The parks back then (2006/7) were so much quieter once the Christmas period was over!

Pixybird88 2 Dec 16 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey (Post 12148003)
Thank you for reading, aww you are going to have the best time, we've been there for New Years and in to the start of January before and it was really nice. The parks back then (2006/7) were so much quieter once the Christmas period was over!

Yeah im so excited. We have went 4 years ago before the kids arrived. They will turn 3 while we are there so im really looking forward to that. We are staying off site in a hotel on idrive so hopefully it wnt b too stressful using their shuttle system 😐. Looking forward to hearing more of your reports.

SleepingSophie 30 Jan 17 04:16 PM

Great report so far! We've just come back from a mammoth trip with 12 people and it sounds like yours is going much smoother than ours did! Cant wait to read the rest. x

Minnie4Mickey 5 Feb 17 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepingSophie (Post 12252252)
Great report so far! We've just come back from a mammoth trip with 12 people and it sounds like yours is going much smoother than ours did! Cant wait to read the rest. x

It's always interesting travelling with such a large group isn't it? Thank you for reading, I need to update this and carry out writing but I've just started intense training for my new job and don't have the spare time ATM xx