theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Villa 2021 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1179424)

Wils39 31 Aug 20 04:07 PM

Villa 2021

Anybody else noticed villa prices for next year,have rocketed !

Orlando_Kings 31 Aug 20 04:25 PM

Yes a bit - but depends on the time you're looking to travel.
We're looking 2021 school summer holidays & prices higher than the cancelled trip we had for this year - does vary though

steve@mac155.f 31 Aug 20 06:02 PM

I suppose it depends on were you are looking for your villa, my rates have remained unchanged, plus you need to remember that it is Disney's 50th next year which will also have an affect on prices.

Steve

SussexFamily 31 Aug 20 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f (Post 14631520)
I suppose it depends on were you are looking for your villa, my rates have remained unchanged, plus you need to remember that it is Disney's 50th next year which will also have an affect on prices.

Steve

50 th Anniversary-? Are you saying the demand for villas will have had an effect on prices?

steve@mac155.f 31 Aug 20 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SussexFamily (Post 14631529)
50 th Anniversary-? Are you saying the demand for villas will have had an effect on prices?

I'm saying that in light of the anniversary prices in general will more than likely be higher in all accommodation settings, Mr Mouse is not the only one that will make more money from the occasion.

Steve

SussexFamily 31 Aug 20 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f (Post 14631539)
I'm saying that in light of the anniversary prices in general will more than likely be higher in all accommodation settings, Mr Mouse is not the only one that will make more money from the occasion.

Steve

Let’s hope there are many more like you then Steve ( In not changing prices) so we aren’t all affected.

2point 1 Sep 20 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wils39 (Post 14631408)
Anybody else noticed villa prices for next year,have rocketed !

No. From what I have looked at it's business as usual.

If certain unit think they can capitalise on the pandemic or the perceived 50th anniversary then good luck to them. We won't pay it, as other won't, some with benefit but the majority will get the average price.

dizzzy 1 Sep 20 10:17 PM

We've booked the same villa we stayed in last year for 2021 and it's only cost us £100 more which I think is reasonable. I don't know about other villas though as I didn't really look.

tootsie rolls 2 Sep 20 11:56 AM

We have booked a villa for next year , price has gone up a small bit but I understand villa owners will have been hit hard and they need to increase prices to survive .

magickate 5 Sep 20 08:54 PM

I've just booked today for next August, I was happy with the price. I do think hotels have gone up though.