theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Shopping in Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Where’s the nearest Walmart Supercentre near I.Drive ? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1129776)

kadiekaismummi 22 May 19 01:28 PM

Where’s the nearest Walmart Supercentre near I.Drive ?

Hi guys, I know I don’t go for quite a while yet, but I’m excited about the whole thing! & believe it or not I’m also excited about going to one of Walmart’s supercentre stores! We will have to use an Uber as we are not renting a car, we are staying Rosen Inn I.Drive so wanted to know which store is the biggest & best to go too! We tried a few last time around & did find a massive one, but I just can’t remember which one it was :d:

Jimmy Mac 22 May 19 03:09 PM

If Your staying at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando there is a Wallmart behind it on Turkey Lake Road.

Andi 22 May 19 03:37 PM

When we stay at the Rosen Plaza we get a taxi to the Superstore on Turkey Lake Road. :wavey:

ERICSMUM 22 May 19 05:29 PM

Another vote for Walmart on Turkey Lake, it’s my favourite 😍

kadiekaismummi 22 May 19 11:17 PM

Is the one on turkey lake the one that sells lots of Disney bits & bobs & also is this the store that has a dollar tree next door too? Thank you all for your replies x

Juliemack 23 May 19 07:20 AM

Turkey Lake is the one we use the most too, they do have lots of Disney stuff but they all do in the tourist area. There is a Dollar Tree nearby, not quite next door but in the little row of shops on the north side of the supermarket.

kadiekaismummi 23 May 19 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juliemack (Post 13860762)
Turkey Lake is the one we use the most too, they do have lots of Disney stuff but they all do in the tourist area. There is a Dollar Tree nearby, not quite next door but in the little row of shops on the north side of the supermarket.

Thank you Juliemack, I’m sure this is the Walmart I was looking for, we never actually got time to go into Dollar Tree has we spend over 4 hours ( my daughter & myself!) but that originally my aim, but next time maybe I should go in there first x :wavey:

JanetA 29 May 19 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kadiekaismummi (Post 13859503)
Hi guys, I know I don’t go for quite a while yet, but I’m excited about the whole thing! & believe it or not I’m also excited about going to one of Walmart’s supercentre stores! We will have to use an Uber as we are not renting a car, we are staying Rosen Inn I.Drive so wanted to know which store is the biggest & best to go too! We tried a few last time around & did find a massive one, but I just can’t remember which one it was :d:

Turkey Lake is the closest to Rosen Inn International and does sell losts of Disney stuff, but I think the Walmart on Sand Lake Road at the junction of the John Young Parkaway is bigger for browsing.There is a Dollar Shop right next door.

Jan x

Powlay 2 Jun 19 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanetA (Post 13873745)
Turkey Lake is the closest to Rosen Inn International and does sell losts of Disney stuff, but I think the Walmart on Sand Lake Road at the junction of the John Young Parkaway is bigger for browsing.There is a Dollar Shop right next door.

Jan x

I have to agree with Janet.

Sand Lake road Wal-mart i believe is bigger and also in my opinion better. Which means it is better im saying in my opinion as not to seem egotistical.

The clothing here was better, slightly less tourist aimed, but still plenty of tourist things.

ERICSMUM 2 Jun 19 01:21 PM

I go to the one on Turkey Lake so I can pop into Michael’s craft store on the way ! What with that and Walmart, Turkey Lake is an expensive road for me !