theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   A New Disney Adventure Day 3 Hong Kong (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1051507)

Mahoneymoo 12 Oct 17 05:41 AM

A New Disney Adventure Day 3 Hong Kong

We started the day meeting Duffy in a shop on Main Street .. It was a hot sunny day again . Didn't need to rush this park at all today as we now knew it was small and easy walking around .

We just had to visit mystic manor again and enjoyed it even moor the 2nd and 3rd time .. we purchased a music box as themed to this ride and the cute monkey 🐒 Albert

We saw the festival of the lion king and really enjoyed this it was very much different from WDW. Another show was mickey's wonderous book we like this also think it was simular to DLP. Road grizzley goulch twice again .. everything was walk on ..

We ate an early lunch at the banquet hall I found it quite funny pushing the carts around to different stations .. one thing I notice is there very little desserts .. I love WDW It's my guilty heaven for sweet snacks ! Hong Kong didn't even have a candy shop ..

After bumping into Jess with no wait we just had to say howdy! We purchased pandora charms and Disney pins for the collection .

We went to meet jack and sally .. there was a little girl who was practically a mini sally .. I sneeked a couple of pics she looked so good .. I remember waiting about 2hours to meet these at WDW .. it was mad they was no line here ..

We watch a late afternoon parade which we enjoyed in the shade .. it was burning in the sun..

The headed to an haunted house with live actors.. this was different and a little scary for Disney..

We stumbled across afternoon tea served till 5.30pm at corner cafe on Main Street .

Hot choc for DH and strawberry n banana smoothie for me ... yummy

We picked up my 1st visit pins (HONGKONG) from city hall ... although very little cast members seemed to know what they were .. one guy wished DH happy birthday... but on the plus side we did get lots of stickers given to us when passing through rides .. free Disney stuff to take home for the collection ..

We had a lovely time at this park . The weather was great although hot it was uncomfortable.. not a drop of rain 😁 To sum up we enjoyed it very much ..
What we will remember about Hongkong Disneyland... so many selfie.. not us but everyone had a camera phone the park was full of young and older ladies dress up best dressed and full face made up ... every two minutes taking photos..

Mary Kay ... ? Who is she every one has her bag ! Or suitcase

Oh and by the way Hongkong used British plugs .. my hair straighteners worked fine 👍

app 12 Oct 17 05:34 PM

New Photo Added by Mahoneymoo - 12 Oct 17 5:34 PM.

nickyjw 12 Oct 17 07:19 PM

Enjoying reading this as we are off to Hong Kong in 9 days! When did you visit?
What was the haunted house like? Is it a temporary feature for Halloween?

Jake71 24 Oct 17 01:18 PM

A great day. I don't know who Mary Kay is either! Hope you found out.

mick 24 Oct 17 07:19 PM

What a great day :spin:

Joan :wave: