theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Guest Services (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   help with bluetooth headphones and tv (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1176814)

juless77 16 Jul 20 03:49 PM

help with bluetooth headphones and tv

My hubby has Bluetooth headphones if we sync them to the tv it means I cant hear the tv but we want to be able to hear them on headphones and the TV does anyone know how we can do this its a smart TV ? thanks

THE WIZARD 16 Jul 20 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juless77 (Post 14579219)
My hubby has Bluetooth headphones if we sync them to the tv it means I cant hear the tv but we want to be able to hear them on headphones and the TV does anyone know how we can do this its a smart TV ? thanks

Id be interested to know the answer to this one as I was thinking of getting some new noise cancelling headphones (good prices on Samsung site at present) & I'd be a bit miffed it my DH couldn't here the TV while I had mine on, hadn't thought of that possibility to be honest.
Sure there will be some good techie on here who has an answer hopefully.

ncmurray 16 Jul 20 08:14 PM

Im no techie, but I would imagine that is not possible, unless you both had bluetooth headphones? Even then, I don't know if the tv could bluetooth the sound to two different devices.

THE WIZARD 17 Jul 20 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncmurray (Post 14579515)
Im no techie, but I would imagine that is not possible, unless you both had bluetooth headphones? Even then, I don't know if the tv could bluetooth the sound to two different devices.

Good point

cartoonp 21 Jul 20 08:27 AM

Hi I found this

Connecting multiple bluetooth device to another bluetooth device is only possible when either of the bluetooth devices has dual pairing option. Dual pairing option will allow to connect two or more bluetooth device at a time.

keith1973 22 Jul 20 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juless77 (Post 14579219)

I don’t think most companies would set there devices up to do that it would defeat the point in using the headphones as most people would use them to not disturb there partner.

Floridarules 22 Jul 20 08:22 AM

Sorry I’m confused 😐
Surely if two people wanted to watch TV, headphones would not be used.
I would be surprised if this feature exists on any TV🤔

juless77 22 Jul 20 09:42 AM

My mother in law can watch her tv with the noise on at a reasonable volume and my father in law can have his headphones on and have them on loud as he is quiet deaf so I know it can be done but don't know how and my MIL said the tv guys set it up for her when they set the Tv up :confused2:confused2