theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Weddings and Honeymoons (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   DISNEY BRIDE DIETS - How are we all doing? PART 2 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=497011)

alkel2730 3 Apr 11 09:16 PM

Actually edit to above: based on execise I deserve a loss, based on diet I don't. :-;

Watergirl 3 Apr 11 09:45 PM

Wow Hayley, that's fab - well done! Ooh I love a fried egg sarnie :)

Kel - brilliant on the marathon and making the challenge target! I daren't weigh myself, so you're very brave. Will cross everything for you tomorrow. Lol about us getting the guitar out and having a sing song. It would definitely happen!

I have drank 3 litres of water since we got home at about 5pm.
Am going to be weeing all night. Best stop now. It's cos I've not had much today and I went to the loo and it was dark, very dehydrated. Normally very light from all the water I have. TMI sorry!

Off to watch telly now. Night night ladies - good luck for any weigh ins in the morn! xxx

Guest 3 Apr 11 10:14 PM

hi ev eryone hope your all ok, its my dad kel who wants lasrer eye treatment, not sure what company hes been looking at. i cant give him loads of money though for 50th lol got a wedding to pay for!
thanks, i want a cossie similar to this one from debenhams as i love how slim it makes me look lol!

kim- im the same if im tired i just go really teary and NEED to go to bed. I AM GOIN TO THE GYM TOMOZ! your doin well with your diet :)

well iv had a eally nice day today been to gullivers world with lucy, iv not been good at all with food either! must of been this weekend for us all lol. had fried donuts, burger and chips just now! crisp, i have drank water though haha!
i weighed myself too this morn and i was 10.1 bet iv gone bac k up 4lb lol!

well done kel to on all that exercise i dunno how you do it for so long, i get bored after an hour!

hope everyone has had a good weekend xx

kaboomba 4 Apr 11 07:54 AM

Just a quicky from me! I lost 5.5lbs this week! WOOO think this is the most i ever lost in one week so that makes me 11st 9.5lbs! Hoping for the same again next week if i step up the exercise and that'll put me at the same weight as i was before florida last year!

Hope everyone else gets on ok!

NatsyNoo 4 Apr 11 09:24 AM

Just popping on quickly... lost 2lbs last week. Am happy and disappointed at the same time, don't know why, I think it's because I know with exercise I could do a lot more. I am so keen to exercise properly now my ''SAD'' has subsided and can't wait til payday as I so desperately want to join the gym and get me bikini ready as if I can do 2lbs off on a mediocre food week, imagine what I could do with a perfect food week with exercise?!?! Still 2lbs isn't to be frowned at and I am feeling very positive...dad's birthday this week, don't know what we're doing but I'll try be good anyway

Will pop back on at lunchtime xx

Well done to all those who lost xxx

loves_disney 4 Apr 11 10:29 AM

wow kim thats a fab loss! you must be chuffed! that's great news hopefully it has motivated you to keep going!
nats 2lbs is still 2lbs, i know you are disappointed but imagine if you had sts again! thats good you can finally join the gym! exercise really makes the difference! which i discovered this week!

i lost 2lbs since thursday! which i'm really chuffed about, i have eaten well, but my dinners on saturday and sunday were big in quantity compared to what i would usually eat so i wasn't sure i would see results! that's what exercise does to you! i'm chuffed and just about to go do some jillian now!

liz DON'T YOU DARE fall off again! youre doing so well! i know i can't talk as i have fallen off way more than you, but i'm just going on holiday. you are getting married and [hopefully] that is something you will never have the chance to do again! the date is slowly looming, don't let it pounce on you before you are ready!

kel, sorry to hear you cracked, but as i say i can hardly talk. hopefully your exercise paid off and i'm looking forward to seeing your results!

off to do jillian, then some studying before i go into town with my mum, going to buy some new had weights and a sports bra!

looking forward to hear everyone elses results!

Watergirl 4 Apr 11 01:23 PM

Wow girls, you've all done so well!
Kim that's a massive amount! Cripes, completely shocked. I would be singing and dancing lol.
Nat - 2lb is fab. It's what I lose last week and I'm on a shake diet! Well done.
Amy - that's a brilliant loss since Thursday. Well done on the exercise front. You're right - need to get on track.

Went to dr this morning for my gynae examination. I have a swollen cervix and they have done some tests. Results end of the week, but they think results will be fine as only recently had smear, so will then have to get hospital referral. Was asking me questions like 'have you had any hot flushes?' and other things relating to menopause! Pretty sure it's not early menopause. I desperately want a period so I know that the depo is out of my system. Everything I've read suggests it's nigh on impossible to lose the weight from the depo. Think that must explain why it's been a slow process. Am going to give this diet a solid 2 week go, with no interruptions or cheats and see how I do. If it's still like 2lb per week then I am going to change - eat and exercise.

Hope everyone is okay. xxx

Watergirl 4 Apr 11 01:35 PM

Cats have just had the most hilarious fight I've ever seen them have. You have to bear in mind that Freyja looks agile and elegant, but she is a clumsy clutz who always falls off things.

She just launched at Trinity clearly to challenge her (but Trinity will always win!) and hit her over the head a few times, Trin hit back - was like too kangaroos on their hind legs boxing. Then Freyja runs off, leaps up to get onto the fridge, but Trinity jumped at her and pulled her down before she made it. Was like something out of a cartoon, with Freyja just hitting the side of the fridge and sliding down.

Wish I'd had my phone to record it. Trinity is now sat on the kitchen worktop purveying her kingdom!

NatsyNoo 4 Apr 11 01:42 PM

Right, lunchtime now so can be a bit more detailed

Amy - nice sig pick ;) Fab 2lb loss since Thurs! Keep going girl, you sound really in the zone!

Kim - that's fantastic and just goes to show how much Friday Martinis damage your weekly loss ;) Keep going! Fantastic! Nearly 1/2 stone in 1 week! You'll be a skinny mini by the end of the month!

Thanks for your support about my loss - like I said I am pleased some came off but disappointed that I know I could get more off with a proper exercise regime. I really feel demotivated to do anything in the winter as I've said before but now the summer's here I feel like venturing out! We'll have to see what payday brings, if I can stretch that far.

Kel, am interested to hear how you got on...

NatsyNoo 4 Apr 11 07:10 PM

Hello everyone
Little extension to my previous post...was just going to post today's food...been a good food day...nutrigrain, beef, horseradish & watercress s/w (that better Kel?! ;)), paprika chicken (in the bag) and mash for dinner, skips and satsumas snacks, then some pudding later. My head is right back in it, just want to get cracking with the exercise and I'm really excited about joining the gym next week!
Also wanted to share some news...booked the rest of the honeymoon today! We decided to save the money and booked OKW with free DDP for 2 weeks, then we'll be cruising for 1 week before home. So excited so just wanted to share!
Just got the wedding to start booking now, hopefully in the next few weeks