theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Will magic bands be avalible on mde now ? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1204091)

signtalker 21 Sep 21 08:36 AM

Will magic bands be avalible on mde now ?

Will magic bands be avalible on mde to us now ?

With the lifting of the ban , and the uk being allowed back to the us , and Disney , will we be able to purchase our magic bands on mde like the good old days , and pickup at checkin like we used to ? ,

I know we can use our phones , but I’m old school and will still use the bands , and love looking which bands I want picking them ordering and collecting on arrival

Jules.

Donaldfan 21 Sep 21 08:46 AM

I don't know but I downloaded a VPN last night and ordered a lovely 50th anniversary one for collection at the hotel. The full price is $34.99 and I'm getting it for $20.

Brummie92 21 Sep 21 09:36 AM

Hi

Can you change the magic bands if you have already ordered them

Laura

signtalker 21 Sep 21 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donaldfan (Post 15144194)
I don't know but I downloaded a VPN last night and ordered a lovely 50th anniversary one for collection at the hotel. The full price is $34.99 and I'm getting it for $20.

Yeah I knew you could do that, but was holding off, thinking that surely now, they would bring back the option of people in the uk being able to pre purchase again

Jules

signtalker 21 Sep 21 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brummie92 (Post 15144298)
Hi

Can you change the magic bands if you have already ordered them

Laura

Unfortunetly not

Jules

Donaldfan 21 Sep 21 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by signtalker (Post 15144411)
Yeah I knew you could do that, but was holding off, thinking that surely now, they would bring back the option of people in the uk being able to pre purchase again

Jules

It might be the case eventually but I did it using the VPN route to get it done out of the way.

aprilshack 21 Sep 21 10:45 AM

I have dm'd guest services on twitter to ask when we will be unblocked.

act1980 21 Sep 21 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donaldfan (Post 15144194)

OMG I've just seen this. It's lovely, definitely going to order that one! :spin:

aprilshack 21 Sep 21 01:28 PM

Disney twitter say they are unaware of any blocks even though everyone in the UK with a Disney holiday booked can't pick a magicband. Anyone have the email for tech?

signtalker 21 Sep 21 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 15144754)
Disney twitter say they are unaware of any blocks even though everyone in the UK with a Disney holiday booked can't pick a magicband. Anyone have the email for tech?

Seriously it’s even on their Disney webpage , they must be aware !

Jules