theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   Disney CA Max Pass/Fast Pass (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1160401)

Stitchbounce 7 Feb 20 02:31 PM

Disney CA Max Pass/Fast Pass

A quick one just before I buy tickets. We are going 1st and 2nd april is it worth me paying to have tickets that have the max pass/ability for fast passes. We've never been and we are just going to have to do as much as we can in those two days. Is there much point bothering as we go quite soon? How likely am I to get decent fast passes that will benefit me for the price it costs?

Stitch73 7 Feb 20 05:00 PM

We are just going to buy the max passes on the day depending on how busy the park is, we go at the end of this month

Stitchbounce 12 Feb 20 08:57 AM

Thank you, that's a great idea. We want to get as much done as possible but we are happy to queue. After all we could use the money for the fast pass for more shopping 😂

dee slack 13 Feb 20 12:30 AM

heard the max pass is going up to $20 a day:erm:

Stitch73 13 Feb 20 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dee slack (Post 14285662)
heard the max pass is going up to $20 a day:erm:

Any idea on when?

dee slack 13 Feb 20 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stitch73 (Post 14285771)
Any idea on when?

not sure I'm afraid but think it's soon :(

Stitch73 13 Feb 20 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dee slack (Post 14286211)
not sure I'm afraid but think it's soon :(

Might ring Disney up and get it added now!

YorkshireT 13 Feb 20 05:47 PM

It’s already gone up, yesterday with tickets. Disney will charge $20.
Cheapest tickets I could find are with Undercover Tourist (have to pay $ ) who still have old tickets with old price and you can buy from them with maxpass included still for the $15. Just got mine ordered today.

mikeclark007 13 Feb 20 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YorkshireT (Post 14286532)
It’s already gone up, yesterday with tickets. Disney will charge $20.
Cheapest tickets I could find are with Undercover Tourist (have to pay $ ) who still have old tickets with old price and you can buy from them with maxpass included still for the $15. Just got mine ordered today.

Me too with 3-day park hopper for October. Pity we aren’t going up to May as those promo prices for child’s tickets are really good and the discounted 4-day hopper makes it cheaper than the 3-day.

YorkshireT 13 Feb 20 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeclark007 (Post 14286652)
Me too with 3-day park hopper for October. Pity we aren’t going up to May as those promo prices for child’s tickets are really good and the discounted 4-day hopper makes it cheaper than the 3-day.

I’m in Grand Californian for 3 nights so just bought 4x 2 day single park with Maxpass- even that at ‘old’ prices was 900 odd dollars. At first I nearly bought 3 day park hoppers but I couldn’t justify another 550 for that given we’d likely only get an evening’s use out of the extra day. We will hang around the hotel first night.