theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Pre-Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   The 3 and a half trip (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1129373)

cartoonp 19 May 19 05:29 PM

The 3 and a half trip

Hi all here I go again :d: over the years since 2000 I been many wonderful trips both to Florida and Vegas all so been so lucky to have been able to goto Disneyland Paris Rome and Australia this year we are going back to a place that is like no other

LAS VEGAS :d::d::spin:

To be 100% truthful :pgig: we are going to Cardiff 2 and a half days Manchester 1 day then we fly with Virgin to Las Vegas for 10 days on the way back we fly Vegas to LA then back to Manchester .

Cardiff

We be seeing Maria dad again we try to see him and his wife every year :)

We spend a day in Cardiff or we might go for a train ride :d:

On the Friday early we go by Train to Manchester we hope to do the cat cafe and visit both football grounds to get fridge. Magnets this might change:D

Then on Saturday. We fly to Vegas for 10 nights we already booked for Terry Factor but I all so got a good few buy one get one free and 20 and 30%. Off curpons :o: We will not have a car but will use mono rail and buses and I might even use Uber now there a shock :pgig: that’s our plan at the time of whitening there
just over 100 days to go :D

Here our hotels

Cardiff Travelodge

Manchester Travelodge

Vegas Excalibur

I post any updates 😆

Twilight Nerd 20 May 19 09:17 PM

Sounds really exciting, it’s good that you are getting a trip to Cardiff as well. Enjoy the planning :spin:

Disney_time 20 May 19 09:50 PM

Golly, that's come round quick! Nearly your DDD.

Have fun!

cartoonp 17 Jun 19 05:08 AM

Hi all just a update for those that are interested 😂 just booked train ticket for Cardiff to Manchester 38.00 instead of 108 as we got just under 12 weeks until we go . All so looking at doing a few different exhibitions body’s was one of them a few others we will be doing the Paris tower the strat as it now called gondola ride . I hope to do the zip line at the Q and felmont street . We all so doing the cat cafe Manchester which my partner always wanted to do. Well when I told her she said yessssss please:d: as she loves cats. I post when more booked :pgig:

Gill635 22 Jun 19 08:27 AM

I love the Excalibur, it smells amazing as you enter. The new refurbished rooms are lovely too, so much brighter than the old ones.

We would have been staying there too had I not got the deal for Mandalay.

When do you go? I think we might be there around the same time

cartoonp 22 Jun 19 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill635 (Post 13915255)
I love the Excalibur, it smells amazing as you enter. The new refurbished rooms are lovely too, so much brighter than the old ones.

We would have been staying there too had I not got the deal for Mandalay.

When do you go? I think we might be there around the same time

Hi Gill what date you there please :)

cartoonp 4 Jul 19 09:35 AM

Hi all well just under 59 days to go so just a update ge got last of the tickets today train tickets back to norwich 78.00 instead of over 130 so pleased with that. We taking more dollars than expected so I joked with my partner I said that’s half of it gone in the high roller room of our hotel 😂 she knows I not seriously thinking about it just a bad joke she said the rest will go on chocolate for her 😂.

We all so brought transfers from from airport to hotel this is a sheared ride but I at 21.00 pound for 2 people return that’s a good price. I know Uber is cheaper but I prefer some one I used before .

Well that’s it well all most 😝 we got quite a few buy one get one free so we be doing

Strat
Paris
High roller

And at a cut price

Body’s
Tictanic

We all so got a few my Vegas which I get a bit nearer the time

That’s our plan any questions I will be happy to answer.

cartoonp 5 Jul 19 08:13 AM

If anyone interested just to add booked cat cafe Manchester for The Friday:d:

stupet11 5 Jul 19 08:52 AM

Sounds a good trip! I look forward to reading about your latest adventures.

cartoonp 5 Jul 19 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stupet11 (Post 13937762)
Sounds a good trip! I look forward to reading about your latest adventures.

Thank you