theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Travel on a dream (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1133131)

Eeyorefanuk 15 Jun 19 04:01 PM

Travel on a dream

Hi
Am I right in saying most book through Deb at the above ?
If so is there a direct email?
Thanks 🙏

Ps. For anyone who has got a celebrity and/or NCL was it cheaper to go via a US TA?

Thanks again

Loulou127 15 Jun 19 04:35 PM

Following, I’d be interested in the replies on this x

catlady 15 Jun 19 06:35 PM

I got a quote last year from them for a Caribbean cruise with Celebrity. They had a different offer on in the US then we had here? However, the cruise came in slightly higher with the poor exchange rate, even with the on board credit they give, so we decided in the end to book direct as preferred the added drinks package the UK offer had on?

We also booked fairly last minute so wouldn't have been able to take advantage of any price drops! If I had been booking a long time in advance I probably would have gone with the TOAD, as you can take advantage of any price drops! You can't in the UK!

danisleigh 15 Jun 19 07:58 PM

We have our RCL one for next year booked with Deb and it was cheaper than the UK. We did book a long time in advance and since then she has messaged to say she has applied a better deal to the booking and saved a couple of hundred dollars for us.

Eeyorefanuk 15 Jun 19 08:16 PM

Thanks
Is there a direct email please

Ciano 15 Jun 19 09:21 PM

Hi I have gone thru Deb 3 times now after seeing her recommended on here. She is great. She checks in with me often..Great service. Her email is deb@travelonadream.com

amy56 15 Jun 19 09:49 PM

TOAD are amazing - I am generally with Tracy, but I know she isn’t taking new clients at the moment - Deb is also excellent - thoroughly recommend them, they are fantastic! Xx

TinkTatoo 16 Jun 19 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy56 (Post 13904003)
TOAD are amazing - I am generally with Tracy, but I know she isn’t taking new clients at the moment - Deb is also excellent - thoroughly recommend them, they are fantastic! Xx

I'm the same as Amy, been with booking Tracy for years and Deb helped me once when Tracy wasn't available. First class service, they're totally knowledgeable and exactly what a TA should be :thumbs-up

kevbrydon 16 Jun 19 11:56 AM

Another vote for TOAD.. we have Tracy but have dealt with Deb and they are so knowledgeable and will always be able to advise on your vacation as they have either done that Vacation themselves or booked that vacation for a customer previously ... US have much better Terms & Conditions than us and it maybe the same price depending on Dollar Rate But most cases you get your deposit back if circumstances change before 8 weeks to holiday.. here in UK you wouldn't get that or the knowledge ... In fact I sometimes find myself advising TA's in the UK on Disney when I book for other European holidays lol

Bats 17 Jun 19 12:54 PM

For those who use Deb, she gets married on 27th July - just in case you want to send messages!

Joa