theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Additional Support Needs & DAS (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Parking Permit (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1157570)

Hils18 13 Jan 20 02:51 PM

Parking Permit

Hi, I have just filled out the form for the permit, took a picture of it, along with both sides of the badge and passport, and sent it off.
My worry is, im not that up together with sending emails or anything computer related. Will the pics that I sent in a attachment be ok? Many Thanks.

tinky 13 Jan 20 05:37 PM

should be, we had no trouble at all, obtaining a temp hang tag for my son.

chmurf 13 Jan 20 06:42 PM

if the pictures are not good enough (readable enough) they will send you an email requesting to resend those they have not managed to "read"

happened to me once when my passport scan was done in too low a resolution.

so wait until you hear from them, you'll soon receive an email
2 possibilities
1 they tell you it's ok, and call for payment, with a date if you're too early, or 2 they'll tell you if a document needs resending, in which case try and take a better picture, or use a scanner (or ask someone if you know of someone who has one, nowdays printers often have scanning capabilities)

chris123armit 20 Jan 20 09:00 PM

Where did you send your application pls?... mine has just bounced back as email not known

whelley wigan 21 Jan 20 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris123armit (Post 14250599)
Where did you send your application pls?... mine has just bounced back as email not known

I had the same issue today. Someone kindly summarised the process and gave this email address to submit completed forms to (ppc@octaxcol.com), unfortunately this bounced back. The FLHSMV website states that forms must be submitted "in-person or by mail to a motor vehicle service center". Has anyone managed to submit the forms electronically recently?

Disneyfans 21 Jan 20 05:54 PM

I'm interested in this too as we go in 24 days and I have a blue badge and would prefer to avoid a visit to the office

chris123armit 21 Jan 20 07:17 PM

Got mine sorted today... sent it all to

ajreyes@octaxcol.com

Put a covering note to say the other address bounced it back...
Good luck!

VicStar 21 Jan 20 09:02 PM

Thank you Christine, the blue badge arrived today so I need to sort out the Florida version, but wasn't sure if it was too soon. I think we both travel the same day (my flight is 4/4?) so I'll get onto it if you've done yours :thumbs-up

chris123armit 21 Jan 20 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VicStar (Post 14252251)
Thank you Christine, the blue badge arrived today so I need to sort out the Florida version, but wasn't sure if it was too soon. I think we both travel the same day (my flight is 4/4?) so I'll get onto it if you've done yours :thumbs-up

Yes I thought i was a little early but we got an email to ask to ring to make payment (DH did that while I was at work) think it takes about a week to arrive...see you in the parking bays 😉
Yes travel on the 4th too from BHX

tinky 22 Jan 20 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whelley wigan (Post 14251815)
I had the same issue today. Someone kindly summarised the process and gave this email address to submit completed forms to (ppc@octaxcol.com), unfortunately this bounced back. The FLHSMV website states that forms must be submitted "in-person or by mail to a motor vehicle service center". Has anyone managed to submit the forms electronically recently?

The mail address we sent our info to was this one pppc@octaxcol.com . Was all sorted and paid within a couple of days, temp hang tag arrived a week or so later