theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Virgin Holidays 2022 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1180800)

kitjos 26 Sep 20 03:57 PM

Virgin Holidays 2022

Sorry if it's been said before (I did a quick skim, please delete if nec).

Looked at VH today and they have 2022 bookings out / with prices. I'm looking at Feb and seems reasonable, shame we have no idea what stance the Covid situation will be at by then. Not sure if it's safe to book for it or not 😑. Anyway, if anyone like me likes a to have a gander at dates/prices, then have a look 🤗 xx

chris123armit 27 Sep 20 07:37 AM

Thanks for this!
Took a look at Easter 2022... not too bad but am going to hold out for Tui to release & compare
Also not sure I want to give Virgin my money again after they have been so long in refunding their customers 🥴

munmun 27 Sep 20 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris123armit (Post 14660935)
Thanks for this!
Took a look at Easter 2022... not too bad but am going to hold out for Tui to release & compare
Also not sure I want to give Virgin my money again after they have been so long in refunding their customers 🥴

I think this may be an issue for a few people. :(

tracey1302 27 Sep 20 08:12 AM

Ah excellent. I love doing some planning on a Sunday. 😁 We don’t usually book full package but with everything that’s happened this year, I’m definitely not ruling it out. 😊

Tinks2014 27 Sep 20 09:32 AM

Looked at universal and found for 2 weeks with premium for September with flying club discount just over £3000 for 2 adults ...
After California not happening and concerned how things are there def looking to go back to Orlando ..

123 27 Sep 20 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracey1302 (Post 14660955)
Ah excellent. I love doing some planning on a Sunday. 😁 We don’t usually book full package but with everything that’s happened this year, I’m definitely not ruling it out. 😊

The only reason to book a full package is for the extra cover if your holiday is cancelled.

As we've seen this year that extra cover is worthless and means nothing and is just a con by travel agents to justify their existence.

Nells77 27 Sep 20 10:17 AM

Does anyone know when TUI usually release there prices?

elm1410 27 Sep 20 10:56 AM

I’ve been looking at this over the last week but there’s no
Disney hotels for August yet, only Swan or Dolphin. Too early to consider booking with the current situation but it is nice to look 😁

collybird 27 Sep 20 01:29 PM

Ooo this is tempting!

Never used Virgin before, what are they like with amendments? Would likely move to a Disney hotel once they were available. And are their Disney prices usually reasonable?

marlouwrig 27 Sep 20 02:20 PM

Ok. I have bitten the bullet and booked Virgin Flydrive X 7 for April 2022.

Hopefully we will all be in a place where I can get excited about it soon😁