theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Christmas (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=235)
-   -   Christmas shopping mostly completed :) (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1185884)

Princess Ariel 29 Dec 20 04:04 PM

Christmas shopping mostly completed :)

Super super organised, completed most of my Christmas shopping for next year. Ordered some superdry hoodies and t shirts for DH and BIL (all on sale) a few fragrance gifts sets in the sales for DS’s, FIL and DH, a tin of biscuits for FIL (79p!) and a Pandora Christmas charm for SIL (£13!) I’ve even managed to snag some birthday presents aswell lol 😂

mick 29 Dec 20 04:19 PM

We've also completed our 2021 Christmas presents purchases for daughter and granddaughter who live in Essex. :grin:

Obviously we intended them to be 2020 presents but tier 4 stopped that. :(

Seriously though we plan to reconvene turkey, crackers and presents at Easter.

Mick

ziggyzag 29 Dec 20 06:32 PM

Won't the biscuits be out of date?

Colette-S 29 Dec 20 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggyzag (Post 14769842)
Won't the biscuits be out of date?

I was just going to ask that!

Jakey Neverland 29 Dec 20 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colette-S (Post 14769864)
I was just going to ask that!

Me three lol

Princess Ariel 29 Dec 20 07:10 PM

Nope the date was March 2022 lol 😂

MarkUK 29 Dec 20 07:19 PM

Good going OP. I must admit we shop throughout the year to take advantage of good deals, sales and to spread the cost

disney332 29 Dec 20 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 14769580)
We've also completed our 2021 Christmas presents purchases for daughter and granddaughter who live in Essex. :grin:

Obviously we intended them to be 2020 presents but tier 4 stopped that. :(

Seriously though we plan to reconvene turkey, crackers and presents at Easter.

Mick

Me and Mrs D332 laughing out load.

Top post

Disney332

Princess Ariel 29 Dec 20 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkUK (Post 14769928)
Good going OP. I must admit we shop throughout the year to take advantage of good deals, sales and to spread the cost

I did similar this year, got some Christmas boxes in the sales and gradually filled them through the year to spread the cost. It worked really well and was lovely as it got closer not having to worry about forking out money for presents all at the same time. That’s what made me think about grabbing bargains early. I think it’s easier to get stuff early now the kids are older so are more into clothes/fragrance etc rather than the latest toy.

janeywaney 1 Jan 21 03:36 PM

A girl after my own heart! I have bought loads too! Not everything but got a good headway into next years gifts 😁

I love to be organised and have everything in place by the end of October gift wise. My family used to take the mickey out of me for it, but they all do it now!

Jane 😊