theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Disney Dining Plan Changes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1027995)

SMAX 8 Jun 17 03:07 PM

Disney Dining Plan Changes

1 Attachment(s)
inline imageDisney have announced today that the 2018 Dining Plans are being enhanced to include several more beverage options.

The good news for guests who have already booked their 2018 Walt Disney World Holiday with Dining Plans (which does include the current Free Dine offer), is that they will automatically receive these new entitlements.

Guests will now be able to enjoy a choice of either one speciality non-alcoholic or alcoholic* (over 21s only) beverage to accompany each meal.

A single serving non-alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
  • Artisanal Milkshakes
  • Fresh Smoothies
  • Premium Hot chocolates
  • Soda, Coffee, or Tea

A single serving alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
  • Beer or Cider
  • Wine or Sangria
  • Mixed Drinks e.g. Gin & Tonic and Specialty Cocktails

A welcome addition to the DDP.

Silvercat 8 Jun 17 03:09 PM

Oh wow, that will be nice! A nice glass of wine or beer with dinner, will make a change from soda - there is only so much Sprite a girl can drink in a fortnight!

Thanks for that.

Lilyrose 8 Jun 17 03:12 PM

That's a great change! We like a glass of wine or bear with our evening meal on holiday and I can see a lot of our drinks being wasted this year. Shame it's not starting 2017.

moosha 8 Jun 17 03:18 PM

Yay :D, that's brilliant news. How nice to not have to pay for a glass of wine with our meals now. Thank you Disney :).

KELLYSGIRL 8 Jun 17 03:24 PM

Oh that's good news i don't like drinking lot of fizzy juice so this will be nice wee change to have wee cocktail or beer with dinner

elmspenguin 8 Jun 17 03:25 PM

It's good that alcohol has been added but and I may have read this wrong, it reads as it is only one single serve soda whereas they are currently free refills.

SMAX 8 Jun 17 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmspenguin (Post 12588290)
It's good that alcohol has been added but and I may have read this wrong, it reads as it is only one single serve soda whereas they are currently free refills.

It has always stated one single serve soft drink, but they just keep bringing you more. They won't be doing that with the other drinks though :)

IlDivoette 8 Jun 17 03:31 PM

This is good news, the bottles of wine are so expensive, so will be nice to have a glass included.

loola30 8 Jun 17 03:37 PM

Oh happy days!

elmspenguin 8 Jun 17 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMAX (Post 12588291)
It has always stated one single serve soft drink, but they just keep bringing you more. They won't be doing that with the other drinks though :)